• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supporting a Friend with Breast Cancer: A Call to Action

In summary, "My Friend and Past Host" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where past hosts can earn rewards by referring friends to host a cooking party. If you have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party, you are automatically enrolled in the program and can start referring friends to host parties and earn rewards right away. The rewards for participating in "My Friend and Past Host" include free products, discounts on future purchases, and exclusive offers only available to members. The program is only for first-time hosts, but you can still earn rewards by hosting your own party or participating in other promotions. You can track your referrals and rewards by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Friend and Past Host" tab.
pattikake
I received a call this week from a very good friend of mine, and past host. She just found out she has breast cancer and it has spread into her lymph nodes. There is no history of cancer in her family and she's been faithful in yearly checkups, so this has come to a complete surprise to her and her family. She will be undergoing more tests followed by treatment -- please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Prayers being said...

Prayers coming your way.

Prayers for her. Maybe catching it early will make it curable!

Prayers definitely being said for your friend.

Maybe this is a good time to think about participating in the Great Strides walk in her honor and checking to see if she would want to walk with you (if she's up for it)? I'm working on setting up my team in front of my friend's MIL. The walk has a great purpose anyway, but it takes on a very special meaning when it's more personal for you or someone you walk with/for.

prayers & hugggggs.

Sending prayers her way.

She'll be in my prayers.

My prayer list is sure growing with this site. I'll definitely add your friend to my list.

What is "My Friend and Past Host"?

"My Friend and Past Host" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where past hosts can earn rewards by referring friends to host a cooking party.

How can I become a part of "My Friend and Past Host"?

If you have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party, you are automatically enrolled in the program. You can start referring friends to host parties and earn rewards right away!

What are the rewards for participating in "My Friend and Past Host"?

The rewards for referring friends to host parties include free products, discounts on future purchases, and exclusive offers only available to "My Friend and Past Host" members.

Can I refer friends who have already hosted a Pampered Chef party?

No, the "My Friend and Past Host" program is only for first-time hosts. However, you can still earn rewards by hosting your own party or participating in other Pampered Chef promotions.

How do I track my referrals and rewards in "My Friend and Past Host"?

You can track your referrals and rewards by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Friend and Past Host" tab. This will show you your referral history and the rewards you have earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • mrshamel3808