• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When can I do my next supply booster?

In summary, the supply booster is for extra business supplies and needs to be used within 60 days of starting your business. The kit enhancement is an opportunity to purchase products at 40% off, with the first one available in your 4th month of being a consultant and the second one available in April for all consultants.
monica.dixon
hello all! My first SS month was July. If I understand it right I have through the end of August to do my supply booster order, correct. also, i have seen something in my paperwork that i can do another supply booster in October.... is this correct or am I just confused?

Monica

In October you will have Kit Enhancement available. This is where you can order products (not supplies) at 40% off. Everyone gets this in April, and new consultants get it the month after their Super Start months are over. On the other hand, the Supply Booster is for SS's to get a few extra business supplies at a discount. Totally worth it!!!!

Hope that helps :)

monica.dixon said:
hello all! My first SS month was July. If I understand it right I have through the end of August to do my supply booster order, correct. also, i have seen something in my paperwork that i can do another supply booster in October.... is this correct or am I just confused?

Monica
You are talking about two different things here.

The supply booster is extra supplies for your business and is a great bargain! You have 60 days to use if from when you start your business.

The kit enhancement is an opportunity to purchase products (up to $500 worth) that you didn't earn in your super starter months at 40% off. You can only get one of each product and the kit, new season products and whatever you earned are not included (you can get the new season products at 50% off through a sample order). The new consultant kit enhancement month is your 4th month (if SS month 1 was July, then October is kit enhancement month for you).

April is kit enhancement month for all consultants (yes, you get two in your first year). To answer the next question: If April is your 4th month then the new consultant month would be May.

1. What is Supply Booster Confusion?

Supply Booster Confusion is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their supply of products and earn rewards.

2. How does Supply Booster Confusion work?

Consultants can purchase one or more Supply Booster Confusion packages, which contain a variety of products at a discounted price. Once the package is purchased, the consultant will receive a certain number of points based on the package's value.

3. What are the rewards for participating in Supply Booster Confusion?

The rewards for participating in Supply Booster Confusion can vary, but typically include free products, discounted products, and exclusive items only available through the program.

4. How often does Supply Booster Confusion take place?

Supply Booster Confusion typically takes place once a month, but the frequency may vary. Be sure to check the current month's schedule for exact dates.

5. Can I participate in Supply Booster Confusion if I am not a consultant?

No, Supply Booster Confusion is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are interested in participating, you can sign up to become a consultant and start taking advantage of the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • chef joy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam