• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Superbowl Party Flyer Needed ASAP - Teresa's Request

In summary, the conversation is about preparing for the Superbowl and finding inspiration for a flyer for a meeting on that day. Suggestions are made for a BBQ style show and a football cake, and recipes are shared for Touchdown Taco Dip. A request is also made for a Phone In Mystery Host flier and some helpful resources are provided.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Does anyone have a current superbowl flyer ready?
I need one for our meeting tonight adn was hoping for inspiration
Thanks,
Teresa

Teresa Lynn said:
Does anyone have a current superbowl flyer ready?
I need one for our meeting tonight adn was hoping for inspiration
Thanks,
Teresa

I have a few I have used over the last couple of years and I just update the dates and such. Eventually I will get around to making some new ones...:)

Attachments

• superbowl party flyer.doc
    914 KB · Views: 469
  • melonsuperbowl.doc
    51 KB · Views: 364
Please don't laugh!!Ok, I do not like football and neither does my husband, but can someone tell me when the Superbowl is? I don't have a clue!

February 4th :)

Ok, I have a show that day. I will have to ask the hostess if she remembered it was superbowl, or maybe ask her if she would like me to make special invites. Maybe something about "while the husband is watching the game enjoy the afternoon with the girls" or something.

We did ours BBQ style and had an express show with baked BBQ wings and beans and chicken fingers during halftime.

jenniferlynne said:
Ok, I have a show that day. I will have to ask the hostess if she remembered it was superbowl, or maybe ask her if she would like me to make special invites. Maybe something about "while the husband is watching the game enjoy the afternoon with the girls" or something.

The superbowl is Sunday, February 4th and usually starts on the east coast around 6-6:30 PM if my memory serves me correctly. So it is not necessarily an afternoon game unless you are on the west coast.

I know I had one last year that I posted.
It was a Phone In Mystery Host flier.
Does anyone have one that they are using?
I found one under the files, but it isn't the same one as the one I had last year.
Any help? TIA

jenniferlynne said:

You could ask the host if she would like to see a football cake. I dont know if you would want to do 1 in advance & bring it to the show...HTH

Help please
I need the recipe for Touchdown Taco Dip.
Can anyone help
thanks
Lorraine

Here is one I had in my files. You will need to change date and sale info.

Ann

Attachments

• super bowl email sale.doc
    29 KB · Views: 429
Touchdown Taco Dip
ldanti said:
Help please
I need the recipe for Touchdown Taco Dip.
Can anyone help
thanks
Lorraine

Here it is.

Attachments

• Touchdown Taco Dip Recipe.doc
    29 KB · Views: 563
Superbowl Mystery Hosts Phone In Flyer
Chozengirl said:
I know I had one last year that I posted.
It was a Phone In Mystery Host flier.
Does anyone have one that they are using?
I found one under the files, but it isn't the same one as the one I had last year.
Any help? TIA

I found this on another board. Hope this helps. (old dates,etc)

Attachments

• superbowl mystery phone in show.doc
    27 KB · Views: 374
Thank you so much for the recipe
thanks Lorraine

ldanti said:
Thank you so much for the recipe
thanks Lorraine

You're quite welcome!

Thank You Ann & Harriet!

Chozengirl said:
Thank You Ann & Harriet!

you're welcome and good luck! I tried it last year and didn't get anything.

Related to Superbowl Party Flyer Needed ASAP - Teresa's Request

1. What is the purpose of the Superbowl Party Flyer?

The Superbowl Party Flyer is a promotional material that is used to advertise and invite guests to Teresa's Superbowl party. It includes important information such as the date, time, location, and any other relevant details about the event.

2. Can I customize the flyer to fit my party theme?

Yes, you can customize the flyer to fit your party theme. Our Pampered Chef team can work with you to create a personalized flyer that reflects your party's theme and style.

3. How quickly can I get the Superbowl Party Flyer?

Our team at Pampered Chef understands the urgency of Teresa's request and will work diligently to create the flyer as soon as possible. We aim to have the flyer completed and delivered to you within 24 hours.

4. What information should I include in the flyer?

The flyer should include the date, time, and location of the Superbowl party. You can also include any additional information such as RSVP details, dress code, menu, and any special activities or games planned for the event.

5. Can I share the flyer on social media?

Yes, you can share the flyer on social media. We will provide you with a digital copy of the flyer that you can easily share on your social media platforms to invite more guests to the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Hollycancook