• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Question: Changes to Packages for Existing Consultants?

is discontinuing their SS packages. New consultants will get PC dollars to spend depending on the amount of products sold, recruits, etc. I'm not sure what happens with those consultants who will be bridging between the old and new. I think the HO feels that way people can order what they want and not a set grouping of products.
LisaVH
I wasn't sure where to post this, so here goes. I just reached my SS 1 goal. I thought I heard rumors that the packages were going to change due to the new season. Is this true for existing consultants or just for the new ones? I really want to know what I am gonna get. ;)

Actually, the packages are going away. The new consultants will get PC dollars to spend depending on the amount of products sold, recruits, etc. I'm not sure what happens with those consultants who will be bridging between the old and new. I think the HO feels that way people can order what they want and not a set grouping of products.

Yes, your SS packages have changed. We got an email about it. I'll see if I still have it and come back here to tell you.

---------------

Okay, here it is:
Dear Consultant,

We've updated two of our Super Starter Plus Bonus packages for the upcoming spring season! These bonus packages will go to Consultants who are completing their Super Starter programs only.*

Essential Kitchen Tools Plus Bonus
package contains the following:

NEW Kitchen Shears
NEW Tool Turn-About
NEW Oven Mitt
NEW Twixit! Clip Combo Pack
Serrated Bread Knife
Chef's Tools - Slotted Spoon
Stackable Cooling Rack
Easy Read Measuring Cups
Medium Scoop
Jar Opener
Clock/Timer
New Products Plus Bonus
contains all NEW products:

Dots Large Round Bowl
Dots Towel Set (set of 2)
Trifle Bowl
Color Coated Tomato Knife
Torte Pan Set
Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup
Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon
Serrated Peeler

Starting Feb. 1, these packages will replace those listed in the Super Starter Program brochure and Super Starter newsletter #2. All other bonus packages will remain the same.

Remember, in addition to the monthly bonuses you can earn each month, your sales that are above $1,250 go into a “reserve bank.” Every time your “bank” reaches another $1,250, you can select one of the four Plus Bonus packages. Earn as many as you like during your Super Starter months.

Achieve Super Starter success and continue to earn these amazing Plus Bonuses!

The Pampered Chef®

Related to Super Starter Question: Changes to Packages for Existing Consultants?

1. What changes can existing consultants expect to see in the packages offered by Pampered Chef?

As we continue to grow and evolve as a company, we are always looking for ways to improve and enhance our packages for consultants. This may include changes in product offerings, pricing, and incentives. Rest assured, any changes made will be communicated clearly and in advance to our existing consultants.

2. Will the changes to packages affect my current status and rank within the company?

No, the changes to packages will not affect your current status or rank within the company. Your hard work and achievements will still be recognized and valued.

3. How will the changes to packages benefit existing consultants?

The changes to packages are designed to benefit consultants by offering new and exciting products, improved pricing structures, and additional incentives. We want to provide the best opportunities for our consultants to succeed and thrive in their businesses.

4. Will I have the option to upgrade my current package to the new one?

Yes, existing consultants will have the option to upgrade their current package to the new one. We will provide more information and instructions on how to do so when the changes are implemented.

5. When will the changes to packages for existing consultants take effect?

The changes to packages for existing consultants will take effect on [date]. We will communicate the exact date to all consultants in advance, so they have time to make any necessary adjustments to their businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchenqueen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefTLD
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies