• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sunday Show Times: What's Best?

usually 2pm. I usually try to leave around the same time as my hosts so that we can eat together and chat. I usually try to take a quick nap afterwards if possible. Everyone is usually pretty tired on Sunday after church.I usually do 2pm on Sundays. Too early gets into church (plus I need time to go myself & have a quick bite before I leave) & too late gets into dinner & needing to get kids ready for the school week.I always do 2pm on Sundays. Too early gets into church (plus I need time to go myself & have a quick bite before I leave) & too late gets into dinner & needing to get kids ready for the school week.I usually try
beepampered
What time do you suggest for Sunday shows? I suggested 2 p.m. but the host thought 4 p.m. but then says in an email "whatever you think is best." What are your thought? Thanks....

I personally like mid afternoon shows. That way the host doesn't feel the need to fill somone's belly during supper time.

I only do 2 PM gives me and others time to get home form church and then time to get back for evening activities.

I agree - go with 2. Much later than that and guests won't have time to make their own dinners when they get home.

I usually do 2 or 3 so all the guests and the host will have time to get ready for the work week after the show.

I agree with 2 p.m.

If she says 4 and you say 2, why not do 3 p.m. just for the sake of compromise?

Ditto 2 or 3; compromise at 2:30 if needed. Anything earlier is a risk of losing church attendees and anythign later does get into to evenign dinner plans. I don't do evenign shows on Sunday.

I usually do 4 PM shows on Sundays. That gives me enough time to go to church, eat lunch, then get my girls settled for their naps before I have to leave!!

But, that's my situation... I suppose it's whatever works best for you. :) That's why I LOVE this biz. I can plan around MY needs!

For Sunday shows I do 2:00, 2:30, or 3:00 that way they have already been to church and had lunch. Then they can get home to make dinner or go out to eat. My hosts and guests LOVE Sunday afternoon shows. These are my highest shows too.....90% of my $1,000 shows are on Sunday.

I always do 2pm on Sundays. Too early gets into church (plus I need time to go myself & have a quick bite before I leave) & too late gets into dinner & needing to get kids ready for the school week.

I usually tried not to do before three, because I need time to get home, kids and hubby settled, etc. I also assumed that most would have the same type of situation. I come from a more charasmatic type background, and church doesn't usually get out right at twelve, so I need to leave me some leaway!

However, I will say to a host that they know their friends. If it's not a church going crowd, then time doesn't usually matter, and I can always leave early from church if I need to.

I would let the host decide. She knows her friends best and what everyone's schedule. She could have friends who don't get out of church until about 1 and then they want to have their usual family lunch (a big deal especially here in the south) so 4 might be the best for attendance for that group. I am good with anything between 2 and 4 on a Sunday. That gives everyone the evening home with the family too. (Everyone would usually be back home by 7 at the latest (including me.:p ).

I try not to go past 3 start time so that I can meet my DH at church Sunday evening at 6.

I do all my Sunday (and Saturday) shows at 2pm. Seems like enough time to get home from church and have lunch first. And people get done early enough to do their own thing for dinner or whatever.

I always get back in time for dinner with my kids and am able to put them to bed too :)

pamperedlinda said:
For Sunday shows I do 2:00, 2:30, or 3:00 that way they have already been to church and had lunch. Then they can get home to make dinner or go out to eat. My hosts and guests LOVE Sunday afternoon shows. These are my highest shows too.....90% of my $1,000 shows are on Sunday.

Just curious, how many $1000 shows have you had?

krzymomof4 said:
I try not to go past 3 start time so that I can meet my DH at church Sunday evening at 6.
I would not do a show past 3 on a Sunday either if I had a family or church commitment. I don't do a show ANY day that a personal event is happening and none of us should. That's why many of us choose this business!:love:

our church starts at 5 so many times I'm rushing straight there and my car really reeks when I leave at 7:30

I tell me host I do not do shows at all on Sunday or Wednesday b/c I go to church and I do not want to intefrer with my going nor hinder anyone else from going.

I have done the occasional Sunday afternoon show when that is the only day that would do, if it is a show that I live close by. I do them at 2 and that's give me time to get there after church, set up, do the show, take down and be back by 5 for my evening services. And I know I have given time for everyone to be able to attend too.

My thought is if I hinder God's day He will not bless my business.

Last edited:
My Sunday shows start between 11 am - 12 pm. Most of my host's tend to request the 12 pm time. It give me time to be home with my kids later that day and enjoy time with them. Plus the babysitter has them during their naptime :indif: .

Thanks for all the answers. I've just been e-mailing the host since I have called at least five times and can't get her. At least three times, her husband said she was "in the shower." I'm going with the 2 p.m. suggestion and hope she's okay with that.....

If you don't go to church Bee then just pick the time that works best for you and say, "this is when I do my Sunday shows". That is how my schedule works. Weekday shows, M-F, are at 6:30, Saturday shows are at 11am, Sunday shows are at 2:30pm. I will push a Friday show back to 7pm on occasion, but those are my times.

Related to Sunday Show Times: What's Best?

1. What is the Sunday Show Times event all about?

The Sunday Show Times event is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where our Pampered Chef consultants showcase some of our best products and recipes. It's a great opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and get inspired to try out new dishes.

2. When and where does the Sunday Show Times event take place?

The Sunday Show Times event takes place every Sunday at various locations across the country. You can find the nearest event to you by checking the events section on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is there a fee to attend the Sunday Show Times event?

No, there is no fee to attend the Sunday Show Times event. It's completely free and open to everyone who is interested in learning more about our products and recipes.

4. Can I purchase products at the Sunday Show Times event?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants will have products available for purchase at the event. You can also place an order through your consultant or directly on our website.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the Sunday Show Times event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring along your friends and family to the event. It's a great opportunity to spend quality time together and learn something new about cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies