• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sunday Afternoon or Saturday Afternoon??

In summary, the conversation is about planning a cookie swap event in November. The group is discussing whether to hold the event on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Some prefer Saturday because it is their "fun day" and they have had better luck with shows on that day. Others suggest Sunday because it gives participants time to finish baking their cookies and it is a popular day for cookie swaps. The group also discusses the logistics of the event, such as how many cookies to bring and whether to include recipes. Some group members have experience with successful cookie swaps and suggest having the event on Sunday and making the cookies a day ahead of time. Overall, the consensus is to hold the event on Sunday afternoon.
Kathytnt
I am planning way ahead for a Cookie Swap in November - Planning for the first weekend on Nov - Which do you think is better Saturday or Sunday aftrenoon???

I am having a Christmas Open House the first weekend in Novemeber and I went with the Saturday because I have had better luck with shows on Saturday afternoons. I think more people consider it their fun day... Just my opinion though.

I say Sunday afternoon...only cuz that still leaves them Saturday to finish up making the cookies they will bring to the swap!

I don't normally do shows on Sundays, but I would probably consider it for something like that!

I am doing mine on a Friday night. Going to advertise as a Christmas Cookie Swap/Girls Night Out. I had it on Friday night last year and it turned out great.

are there any outlines or anything on how to do a cookie swap for pampered chef? anyone have an yideas? i would love to do one, my husband will be deployed, so nothing else better to do than plan PC stuff LOL

Do you make invites yourself or anyone use Nancy's - I mean I have to order now or it will be too late

I make mine myself. I have a friend that sells Stampin' Up and I love to make cards, so I make up my own. Takes awhile but I normally start them in Sept. and will have them done in time for my shows.

I have never done it before - My director has come quick and easy gift ideas that she puts together for home made holiday gifts she does as a demo.

If people want to participate in the Swap then the bring 2 1/2 dozen cookies - 1/2 dozen to share (eat at show) and 2 dozen to swap

Preferable everyone brings a recipe that can be scanned or copied and sent to all participants - I may put all of them on my website!

I have participate in a cookie swap for years (non PC) and it is always very successful and always on a Sunday afternoon. The coordinator makes it clear that cookies should be made a day ahead of time so they have time to cool/set, etc. and be better able to hold up to the packing that goes into getting them into bowls and such. So...ditto above, they need the Saturday to cook!

Beth~

How many cookies does your swap do? I am thinking 5 dozen or so?

I say Sunday as well!

And, this sounds like a GREAT idea!! I am thinking about doing one in early December... maybe a Christmas one or something!

I say Sunday, or at least I would. People here like to shop on Saturdays, so they may not come if they want to start on Christmas shopping. Plus as someone else mentioned, it would give them Saturday to bake the cookies!

I would do Sunday afternoon as well.

I would do Sunday afternoon as well.

I would say Sunday because in November you may still have school football games on Saturdays.

Related to Sunday Afternoon or Saturday Afternoon??

1. What is the difference between a Sunday afternoon and a Saturday afternoon party?

The only difference is the day of the week that the party is held. Both parties offer the same opportunity to learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I host a Sunday afternoon party if I attend church in the morning?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that many people have commitments on Sunday mornings, which is why we offer parties in the afternoon as well.

3. Will there be food at the Sunday afternoon party?

That is up to the host of the party. They may choose to provide snacks or refreshments for their guests, but it is not a requirement.

4. Can I bring my kids to the Saturday afternoon party?

We recommend that children do not attend our parties, as they can be long and may not hold their attention. However, if you are unable to find childcare, you are welcome to bring them along.

5. Is there a dress code for the Sunday afternoon party?

No, there is no specific dress code for our parties. We want you to feel comfortable and relaxed while learning about our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_jessica