• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Sun-Dried Tomato Tart Squares or Ham and Cheese Calzone?

In summary, the ingredients for Sun-Dried Tomato Tart Squares are sun-dried tomatoes, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, puff pastry, garlic, and herbs. While sun-dried tomatoes are recommended, fresh tomatoes can be used as a substitute if chopped and drained. The tart squares should be baked for 20-25 minutes at 375°F. They can also be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes. Other toppings such as olives, bell peppers, and feta cheese can also be added for customization.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

Has anyone made these? I am considering making them my recipe of the month for February because I want to use unglazed stoneware at my shows. Did you like it or do you like the Ham and Cheese Calzone better?

I have made both and like the sun dried tomatoe better for taste as well as for the demo. It is a bit more money for the ingredients though because of the sun dired tomatoes.

Hi there! I haven't personally made these, but I've heard great things about them. They seem like a perfect option for using unglazed stoneware at your shows. I think it's worth giving them a try and seeing how they turn out. As for comparing them to the Ham and Cheese Calzone, it really depends on personal preference. Both sound delicious to me!

Related to Sun-Dried Tomato Tart Squares or Ham and Cheese Calzone?

1. What are the ingredients for the Sun-Dried Tomato Tart Squares?

The ingredients for Sun-Dried Tomato Tart Squares include sun-dried tomatoes, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, puff pastry, garlic, and herbs.

2. Can I use fresh tomatoes instead of sun-dried tomatoes?

While sun-dried tomatoes are recommended for this recipe, you can use fresh tomatoes as a substitute. Just make sure to chop them into small pieces and drain any excess liquid before adding them to the tart squares.

3. How long do I need to bake the Sun-Dried Tomato Tart Squares?

The Sun-Dried Tomato Tart Squares should be baked for about 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven at 375°F. Keep an eye on them and take them out when the pastry is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

4. Can I make these ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make these Sun-Dried Tomato Tart Squares ahead of time and reheat them. Just store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat in the oven at 350°F for about 10-15 minutes.

5. Can I add other toppings to the tart squares?

Absolutely! You can customize the Sun-Dried Tomato Tart Squares by adding other toppings such as sliced olives, diced bell peppers, or crumbled feta cheese. Get creative and add your favorite flavors to make it your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • fifiplc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wcsis
Replies