• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Summer Can Be Packed With Shows if You..."

In summary, to book a Pampered Chef summer show, simply contact a local consultant or visit the website to find one near you. Special discounts and promotions are often offered for summer shows, and they can be hosted outdoors. It is recommended to book the show 4-6 weeks in advance and the consultant can provide a variety of recipe suggestions to fit dietary needs.
esavvymom
Staff member
I just received this from my director...but it came down through the Chris Manion line- so I'm sure some of you have probably seen this. But I didn't see it posted yet, so here you go! It's packed full of some great information. I've not read all of it yet...but plan on it!!

Attachments

• Summer can be packed with shows if you PLAN and PROMOTE your business to suit the season.pdf
    604.7 KB · Views: 832
This is great- THANKS!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I just shared this with my team!

Awesome info! Thanks for sharing Bobbi. :)

It's 30 min's after midnight. I opened it, but will have to read it tomorrow. Looks promising from what I did read. ;)Thanks for sharing. I'll probably be forwarding to my team as well. ;)

I printed it last night, turned off the laptop, and went to the printer, thinking I'd read a bit of it in bed. It printed out in gibberish, and I did not want to turn on the laptop again. I'll just have to print it again this morning.

Great information! Thanks for sharing, Bobbi!

I took a peak at this attachment....pretty sure that you can not use free money for the mini kit....unless they recently changed that. I will definitely use this as a guide line...it was great....thanks!

Wow I needed that. Thanks for the lift.

Related to "Summer Can Be Packed With Shows if You..."

1. How can I book a Pampered Chef summer show?

To book a summer show, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to choose a date and time that works for you and your guests.

2. What discounts or specials are offered for summer shows?

Our summer shows often feature special discounts and promotions, such as discounted products or free gifts with purchase. Your consultant can provide more information on the current offers available.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef show outdoors?

Yes, you can absolutely host a Pampered Chef show outdoors! Our products are perfect for outdoor entertaining, and your consultant can provide tips and ideas for incorporating our products into your summer gatherings.

4. How far in advance should I book my summer show?

We recommend booking your summer show at least 4-6 weeks in advance to ensure availability and give you enough time to plan and promote your event to your guests.

5. What types of recipes are best for a summer show?

Our consultants can provide a variety of recipe suggestions for your summer show, from refreshing summer drinks to easy grilling recipes. We also offer options for guests with dietary restrictions or preferences. Your consultant can work with you to create a menu that fits your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • Brenda.the.chef