• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions/Ideas for Kids Show!?

In summary, our kids shows feature simple and kid-friendly recipes such as mini pizzas, fruit kabobs, and homemade granola bars. Kids are encouraged to actively participate in the cooking process, and our recipes can be modified to accommodate dietary restrictions. The duration of the show is around 1-1.5 hours and customers can request specific recipes for a customized experience.
rsmpta
Anyone done one and have helpful hints.....

Going to have one at the end of the month....still trying to decide what to cook....want to have the kids (6-10) do as much as possible.....Moms or dads are supposed to come with....

THanks!

Really anything from the Let's Eat cookbook. I had a show with my daughter's friends; they made mini dessert pizzas, and mouse in the house cupcakes.
This week at Girl Scouts we're working on our cooking badge; we're making the oodles of noodles salad and the s'more brownie bites. Last time we made the honey bear snack mix and each girl did a step.
As long as you keep the kids involved & let them do as much as possible; they will have fun:)

Ya know - yesterday afternoon, I had to make the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle for my cluster meeting. My kids (8 and 5) helped me and it was really fun! I sliced the limes on the UM, then I sliced a few in half and the kids juiced them on the citrus press. I zested them on the MP Adj Grater. The kids whipped the cream cheese, condensed milk, zest & lime juice together. They helpd me cube the cake (I used a bread knife and they used a My Safe Cutter), then one cored the strawberries while the other sliced them on the egg slicer. Together we all assembled it...fun for them, fun for me - and showed a decent amount of tools...although for a demo, I would shave some white chocolate over top using the cheese grater, toast the almonds on a stone and chop them with the FC...

Related to Suggestions/Ideas for Kids Show!?

1. What type of recipes can be featured in a kids show?

Our kids shows typically feature simple and kid-friendly recipes such as mini pizzas, fruit kabobs, and homemade granola bars. We also incorporate fun and interactive activities like decorating cookies or making their own smoothies.

2. Can the kids participate in the cooking process?

Yes, we encourage kids to get hands-on in the kitchen! Our shows are designed for children to actively participate in the cooking process, whether it's measuring ingredients, mixing, or decorating. We believe that involving kids in cooking can help develop their confidence and creativity in the kitchen.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions for the recipes?

We understand the importance of catering to different dietary needs. Our recipes for kids shows can be easily modified to accommodate allergies or dietary restrictions. We also have a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free options available.

4. How long does a typical kids show last?

Our kids shows typically last around 1-1.5 hours. This includes the time for demonstration, hands-on cooking, and clean-up. However, the duration may vary depending on the number of participants and the complexity of the recipes.

5. Can we request specific recipes for the kids show?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to suggest recipes that their kids would enjoy. Our consultants will work with you to create a customized show that fits your preferences and dietary needs. We want to make sure that your kids have a fun and memorable cooking experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies