• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for a Show on Friday

In summary, the host is preparing for a show this Friday, they had a long talk with their host last night, and they decided that they would make the Baked Potato Chowder, but the host's hostess wants to have other options and possibly something baking. They don't mind making the other things ahead of time, but mainly want to bake something so that the house will smell yummy as guests arrive. They are anticipating about 7-15 guests, so the host does not mind making a second dish if the host
topchef.heather
I'm hosting a show this Friday, I had a long talk with my host last night, and we decided that I would make the Baked Potato Chowder, but she wants to have other options and possibly something baking. She doesn't mind making the other things ahead of time, but mainly wants to bake something so that the house will smell yummy as guests arrive. She is anticipating about 7-15 guests, so I don't mind making a second dish if she chooses. She also was asking if there were any games that we could play. So I'm looking for ideas and suggestions on both that I can offer to her.

Have her make a loaf of bread, that always makes the house smell awesome and it'll go great with potato soup... or Mom's Apple Crisp would smell good and be a good dessert to go with potato soup.

I would agree with bread, or maybe some bites (kind that you do in the 8" pan) so it's super easy and yummy with the soup. as for games, there's a ton of threads on here about games, as well as some files people have uploaded that have A MILLION games, good to make into what you want! I think I'm gonig to make my own version of "queen of shoppers" cause i had a variatation i saw at another DS party, and i liked it! i'll post it if i do

Do a skillet cake while the soup is cooking. I'm doing the German Chocolate Skillet Cake at all my shows this month and it is a hit!

cmdtrgd said:
Do a skillet cake while the soup is cooking. I'm doing the German Chocolate Skillet Cake at all my shows this month and it is a hit!

That sounds yummy, is it in one of the books or should I just look online?

The German Chocolate Skillet Cake is good, but if you don't have the 12" Skillet (I only have the 10"), use less water.

joycesfinecooking.com

You can always lend her your mini muffin pan and make the mini carrot cakes...

Jolie_Paradoxe said:

That's a great idea, I had thought of that one too!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:

Hmmm, unless I knew her pretty well, I don't know if I'd be comfortable lending her my MMP.... People aren't always as careful as we are with our stuff. I am very protective of my kitchen stuff (especially my PC stuff). I've seen other people's things in their kitchen and wonder how they get that way...

Is there a recipe for the mini carrot cakes? I can't find one in the files....

It's in the new Season's Best if you have that.

Just wanted to share - I was going to make the mini carrot cakes, but my daughter doesn't like carrots (testing the recipe with my family), so I made it with apples! :) Very yummy. I used one large granny smith instead of the carrots and I added some cinnamon to the recipe & a sprinkle on top. Just a twist on an already yummy recipe ...

I have the hosts buy any kind of cake mix and frosting, and do a 12 min cake in the bundt pan before guest arrive. then uncover before starting on demo

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show on a Friday?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show on a Friday allows you to start your weekend off with delicious meals and helpful kitchen tools. Plus, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts on your own purchases.

How long does a Pampered Chef show on Friday typically last?

A Pampered Chef show on Friday usually lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being prepared.

What types of recipes can be demonstrated at a Pampered Chef show on Friday?

Our Pampered Chef consultants can demonstrate a variety of recipes, from simple appetizers to full-course meals. We also have options for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian dishes.

Can I invite friends and family who live in a different location to join my Pampered Chef show on Friday?

Yes, you can invite guests from different locations to join your show virtually. Our consultants have the technology to connect with guests through video conferencing for a fun and interactive experience.

What are some tips for a successful Pampered Chef show on Friday?

To have a successful show, we recommend inviting at least 5-7 guests, providing a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere, and preparing a few simple snacks for your guests to enjoy while watching the demonstration. Also, be sure to ask your guests to bring their own recipes and cooking tips to share with the group!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
thepartylady
  • naekelsey