• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Home Offices Improve Email Integration for Fundraising?

In summary, it would be nice to have a catalog fundraiser option in Customer Connection, as it is frustrating to have to key in each person's name and email into the "Work With Your Shows" section.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I like hosting my own fundraiser show sometimes and have a large contact list on my personal website "Customer Connection". I wish the home office would design a proffesional looking email in Customer Connection that we could send out to everyone at once stating that we are hosting a show.
It's a pain to me being a slow typist to type in each person's name and email into the "Work With Your Shows" section. I usually just use my Outlook email.

I also wish they would allow us to set up a catalog/email fundraiser and not have to list it as a cooking show.

It is frustrating that we can't just copy our contacts list into a show. You could, however, add yourself as a guest, and send an e-invitation to yourself which you then forward to your Outlook list.

Another option is to expot your contacts from P3, then import them as guests into your show. I haven't had a lot of luck with that feature, though.

And yes, it would be nice to have a catalog fundraiser option.

Ain't that the truth! Did you know your hosts can import all their contacts from any e-mail service so they can do e-invites? And we can't do this to customer connection! I think they ASSUME that we have all our e-mail addresses in one place - P3! So set up your show, go into YOUR website, click on for our hosts, then key in the password. If you go to the invite section and do an import, it will bring the contacts in from any where. Look at the drop down to see if your e-mail provider is listed. Do the import. Now, put a check mark by all the names NOT currently in your Customer Connection list and hit update. Now, go to CC, go into the personal website set up and go to work with your shows. Now look at the guest list in your party. There they all are. Click on each name. It will then ask if you want to add it to your Customer Connect! And viola! ALL DONE NO TYPING! And no sticky imports via weird files!
And yes, we could use a catalog fundraiser button!

1. What are some must-have items for a well-organized home office?

For a well-organized home office, we recommend having a good quality desk, a comfortable chair, storage solutions such as shelves or filing cabinets, a computer or laptop, a printer, and office supplies like pens, paper, and folders.

2. How can I maximize the space in my small home office?

To maximize space in a small home office, we suggest using vertical storage options such as wall shelves or hanging organizers. You can also invest in multi-functional furniture like a desk with built-in storage or a foldable table that can be stored away when not in use.

3. What are some easy ways to make my home office more comfortable?

To make your home office more comfortable, consider investing in a comfortable chair with good back support, adding a standing desk or a footrest to switch up your posture, and incorporating natural lighting or a lamp for better lighting. You can also add personal touches like plants or pictures to make the space feel more inviting.

4. How can I stay organized in my home office?

To stay organized in your home office, we recommend having a designated spot for everything and keeping your workspace clutter-free. Utilize storage solutions like file organizers or drawer dividers to keep important documents easily accessible. Additionally, make it a habit to declutter and tidy up your workspace at the end of each day.

5. What are some tips for creating a productive home office environment?

To create a productive home office environment, eliminate distractions by setting boundaries and creating a designated workspace. Make sure to have all the necessary tools and supplies within reach, and set a daily schedule or to-do list to stay on track. Taking short breaks for movement and stretching can also help increase productivity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies