• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Recruiting Promo: 1 Down, 1 to Go!

In summary, Greg has found a way to display his mood in his postbit, and has added an "Irritated" mood to the list. Some have already found this out, but for those who don't... you can now display your mood in your postbit.
DebPC
Staff member
How are you doing on the Recruiting Promo?I have recruited 1 and hope 1 more will squeeze in. I think they would have signed anyways but it might have made them decide quicker.

One person joined at the end of August; and I am currently working with three other strong recruit leads.

Lisa

I have recruited 2 but neither has submitted yet. Both were very excited but are (and were before they signed) hard to get ahold of.

I am talking to others too but not sure if they'll be ready any time soon.

I have one that will likely sign this week. One other lead that I can't get ahold of. Have a show Thursday that I'm hoping to spark some interest.

I signed one right before the recruiting promo started August 13th. :( She missed out on the cookbook and SS pan promo. Oh well, I was more disappointed for her than me, but she doesn't seem too bent out of shape about it. I've signed two in September and I'm REALLY hoping I have a 3rd sign before the 17th.

This particular one (Eileen) who keeps hemming and hawing was a guest at a HWC show back in May. We've met twice and basically done two recruiting interviews, we've chatted lots and I invited her to our various meetings, BIG fall kick off and our multi-cluster meeting last night. She was FINALLY able to make it for 1/2 the meeting last night. It's a good sign she's been wanting to come, but had husband's work schedule conflict and babysitter issues. I think she really wants to do it (and I think she'd be great!) but she's afraid to take the final leap of faith. I've shared everything I can with her because she's asked tons of questions (which I think is great!) and looked at it from every possible angle. She's afraid about getting bookings beyond friends and family (aren't we all!) and has recently brought up she's struggled with her weight and was concerned about being around food so much (another similarity with me!!).

I'm going to share with her that I rarely eat at shows so that may not be as much of an issue and a perfect way to avoid having food from recipes she practices at home sitting around for her to eat is to 1) send them to work with her husband - he works for a school district 2) bring the recipes to neighbors to ask for their feedback and announce the start of her business 3) have a grand opening show and practice recipes for that and feed all the hungry guests 4) pamper a business in the area and bring it into them along with catalogs and business cards 5) bring them to music class that she takes her daughter to - that's our common connection, she is a mom in the music classes (Music Together) and the music class teacher is the one who hosted the HWC show....

Any other ideas? I've pretty much given her all I have to try to "show her the light" and the awesome possibilities with this business. It's pretty much just time for her to make up her mind. I"ve told her more than once "You'll never know unless you try!!!"

Thanks for listening/reading.:D

Sounds like you've got it covered Becky. It has to be their decision though - sometimes we want it more than they do - lol. It does sound like she's about ready to make the decision though. One of my recent recruits has been thinking about it for 5 years and we have interviewed many times. She and one other both signed up just before the promotion and hadn't sent in any orders before the date and I too was very worried that they would be disappointed but neither has said anything about it. They are looking at the New Consultant bonuses!

Thanks, Beth! I will just hang tight and see what she decides. She's a neat person and I REALLY think she'd love this whole experience. She'll just need to see that for herself, I guess. I'll just keep my fingers crossed!:sun: She'd be fun to work with!!

Good luck to everyone over the next 6 days!! Here's to hoping your potential make that leap!!!:pray:

I've signed 2 so far, and I have at least 2 hopefuls coming to my meeting tonight. Keeping my figures crossed!

Some have already found this out, but for those who don't... you can now display your mood in your postbit. You can change it via a link at the top under your "Welcome..." and PM count. :icecream:

:cheerleader:THANK YOU GREG!!:cheerleader:

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: GREG ROCKS!!:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Can you put an "Irritated" mood up there too?

Also one for Impatient

Is there a PMS one? :)

LOL they are neat. I saw sleepy but I am exhausted.... but really is that a mood.. nah, probably not.

How about hungry? I'm hungry most of the time... Is that a mood?

Thank you Greg...........all of these little things are pretty awesome!!

Related to Successful Recruiting Promo: 1 Down, 1 to Go!

What is the "Successful Recruiting Promo: 1 Down, 1 to Go!"?

The "Successful Recruiting Promo: 1 Down, 1 to Go!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage successful recruiting within their organization. It aims to reward current consultants who successfully recruit new members to join their team.

How does the "Successful Recruiting Promo: 1 Down, 1 to Go!" work?

To participate in this promo, current consultants must successfully recruit one new member to join their team. Once this is achieved, the consultant will receive a special bonus and will be eligible to recruit one more member to receive an additional bonus.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Successful Recruiting Promo: 1 Down, 1 to Go!"?

Participating in this promo can have several benefits for consultants, such as receiving bonus rewards, expanding their team and network, and potentially increasing their sales and income.

Is there a limit to the number of recruits I can have for this promo?

Yes, there is a limit of one bonus per consultant, meaning that you can only receive a bonus for successfully recruiting one new member and then one more after that.

How long will the "Successful Recruiting Promo: 1 Down, 1 to Go!" be available?

The availability of this promo may vary, so it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the most up-to-date information. It is recommended to take advantage of this promotion as soon as possible to maximize its benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook
  • Cat2000