• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attending the Success Seminar in Vancouver on April 14th?

In summary, the purpose of Success Seminar in Vancouver is to provide training, inspiration, and networking opportunities for Pampered Chef consultants. The event will take place on May 15-17, 2020 at the Vancouver Convention Centre and costs $349 for early bird registration. There will be keynote speakers and top Pampered Chef leaders presenting, and the event is open to all consultants regardless of experience level.
adventurechef
Is anyone going to this on April 14th?

I will be there with a bunch from my cluster. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, I only live about 30 minutes away from the venue.

Hope to see you there, Linda

I'll be missing it. We are really crazy at work right now and can't leave. I'm about a 8 hour drive from Vancouver.

rennea said:
I'll be missing it. We are really crazy at work right now and can't leave. I'm about a 8 hour drive from Vancouver.

I LOVE your quote about coffee!! I almost peed myself!

Thanks, it's my drug of choice;) :p

Thanks, it's my drug of choice

rennea

Timmy's?

thats my only true addiction:eek:

1. What is the purpose of Success Seminar in Vancouver?

The purpose of Success Seminar in Vancouver is to provide training, inspiration, and networking opportunities for Pampered Chef consultants to help them grow their business and achieve their goals.

2. When and where is Success Seminar in Vancouver being held?

Success Seminar in Vancouver will take place on May 15-17, 2020 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.

3. How much does it cost to attend Success Seminar in Vancouver?

The cost to attend Success Seminar in Vancouver is $349 for early bird registration, which includes all training sessions, meals, and materials. Prices will increase after the early bird deadline.

4. Will there be any special guest speakers at Success Seminar in Vancouver?

Yes, there will be keynote speakers and top Pampered Chef leaders presenting at Success Seminar in Vancouver. Stay tuned for updates on the lineup.

5. Is Success Seminar in Vancouver only for experienced Pampered Chef consultants?

No, Success Seminar in Vancouver is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of experience level. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from seasoned leaders and for experienced consultants to network and share their knowledge with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views