• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! Renting a Cart at Farmer's Market Starting 9/5

In summary, renting a cart at a farmer's market has several benefits such as increased sales and visibility, a professional display for your products, and attracting more customers. To rent a cart, you can contact the market manager or apply online. The cost of renting varies depending on the market, and you may need a business license and food handler's permit to sell at the market. You can sell a variety of items from your cart, but it's best to check with the market manager for any restrictions.
ChefEileen
Gold Member
OMG I did it! :sing: I rented a cart at the Farmer's Market starting September 5 which is a Friday. They are opened Monday thru Saturday bur I don't need to be there all week. Just Friday and Saturday. Any advice is appreciated.:D

I just called ours and they won't allow it. :( Oh well, at least I tried.

I have detailed quite a bit about my experience with the Farmer's Markets in the Booths & Fairs category. Do a search there, and you will find anything you need ot know. The Farmer's Market has caused my business to Explode!!!!! BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE!!!!

Thanks Sue;

I couldn't remember where I saw that thread, so I started a new one.

What exactly do you do and how does this work? I have a Farmer's Market here as well but am fairly new so I am not familiar with what you do exactly?

Thanks

This was my first weekend at the Farmer's Market.

Yesterday was terrible :cry::cry: There weren't many people coming through
so no orders or sales. I was told by the other vendors that it takes time to
become established and the sales will come.

Today, was a totally different story.:sing: I received two orders and a woman really wants the cookware and she is going to make up her mind between a catalog show or cooking show. She was going to talk to her husband and some of her friends to see which be better.

Also, a couple of people wanted a catalog so they could order from my website. I will let you know how it goes :)

Related to Success! Renting a Cart at Farmer's Market Starting 9/5

What are the benefits of renting a cart at a farmer's market?

Renting a cart at a farmer's market can greatly increase your sales and visibility. It allows you to showcase your products and attract more customers. It also provides a professional and organized way to display and sell your items.

How do I rent a cart at a farmer's market?

To rent a cart at a farmer's market, you can usually contact the market manager or organizer directly. They will provide you with the necessary information and guidelines for renting a cart. Some markets may also have an online application process.

What is the cost of renting a cart at a farmer's market?

The cost of renting a cart at a farmer's market varies depending on the market and its location. Some markets may charge a flat fee for the entire season, while others may charge a daily or weekly rate. It is best to inquire with the market manager for specific pricing information.

Do I need any special permits or licenses to rent a cart at a farmer's market?

This may vary depending on your state or local regulations. However, in most cases, you will need a business license and a food handler's permit to sell food products at a farmer's market. It is always best to check with your local government for any specific requirements.

What items can I sell from my rented cart at a farmer's market?

You can sell a variety of items from your rented cart at a farmer's market, including fresh produce, baked goods, homemade crafts, and other locally made products. However, it is important to check with the market manager for any restrictions or guidelines on what can be sold at the market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • ChefEileen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Intrepid_Chef