• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success: How Leaving My Business Cards Paid Off!

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, leaving business cards is a simple and effective way to spread the word about the products and business opportunity. It can lead to success by reaching a wider audience and increasing brand awareness, resulting in more sales and potential recruits. When leaving business cards in public places, it's important to be strategic and leave a stack of cards. This marketing strategy can benefit the Pampered Chef business by increasing brand awareness, generating more sales, and attracting new team members. Other successful strategies include hosting cooking parties, participating in local events, and utilizing social media and networking to showcase products and promotions.
smarteez2
Gold Member
I always leave my business cards in places that I frequent and FINALLY someone decided to use one!! I have a catalog show for February because of the ones I left at the dry cleaners!! How cool is that!! Doing the happy dance......looks kinda like the gofer of of Caddy Shack!! LOL

Congratulations! That's great!!

Quick question...did you give it to someone? Or where did you leave it?

That's awesome!!!

"Quick question...did you give it to someone? Or where did you leave it?"

Thanks!! I left in the dry cleaners where I take my uniforms to get done :eek:)

On the counter? Gave it to the staff? Pinned it to a bulletin board?Inquiring minds want to know! :D

I left a stack of about 15 on the counter. :eek:) I do that where ever I go that has a bunch of business cards out on display. It finally paid off!!

That's awesome!!

YAY!! Congrats to you!! I'm still awaiting my first internet order!!

Woo hoo! You go, girl!

There isn't much that is more fun than having someone call you about booking a show or placing an order. Enjoy!

What inspired you to leave your business cards wherever you go?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am passionate about sharing the products and business opportunity with others. Leaving my business cards is a simple and effective way to spread the word and potentially connect with potential customers or team members.

How did leaving your business cards lead to success?

Leaving my business cards in various locations such as local businesses, bulletin boards, and with friends and family allowed me to reach a wider audience and increase brand awareness. This ultimately led to more sales and potential recruits for my Pampered Chef business.

What are some tips for leaving business cards in public places?

When leaving business cards in public places, it's important to be strategic. Choose locations that align with your target audience and where people are likely to be interested in Pampered Chef products. Additionally, make sure to leave a stack of cards rather than just one so that multiple people have the opportunity to grab one.

How can leaving business cards benefit my Pampered Chef business?

Leaving business cards can benefit your Pampered Chef business in multiple ways. It can help increase brand awareness, generate more sales, and potentially attract new team members. It's a low-cost and simple marketing strategy that can have a big impact on the success of your business.

What other ways have you found success in promoting your Pampered Chef business?

In addition to leaving business cards, I have found success in hosting cooking parties, participating in local vendor events, and utilizing social media to showcase products and promotions. Building relationships and networking with others has also been a key factor in the success of my Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Sheila