• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Orders During the Last Week of February

In summary, to submit your orders during the last week of February, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Orders" tab. The deadline for submitting orders during this time is typically the last day of the month, but it's best to check with your consultant for any specific deadlines or extensions. You can make changes to your order as long as the deadline has not passed by navigating to the "My Orders" tab. If you miss the deadline, your order will be processed in the following month's order cycle. You can still earn host rewards for orders submitted during the last week of February, but the rewards may be applied to your next order depending on the specific promotion and timing of your submission.
Becky0216
I am going to be gone the last week in Feb. If I have orders to submit, am I able to DL pp+ onto my laptop and still have it work? Or can I only have it on one computer?

Great question! I was wondering about this myself.

You can have it on more than one - several people around here do. But, you'll want to back up from your main computer onto removable media (flash drive) last thing, and then import it into the new copy of P3. When you're done with that copy, back up again onto the drive, and restore from backup onto your machine at home again. That way you won't lose any of the data that you add on the laptop.

Thank you!!

thanks. that helps

Related to Submitting Orders During the Last Week of February

1. How do I submit my orders during the last week of February?

To submit your orders during the last week of February, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you can add items to your cart and proceed to checkout to submit your order.

2. Is there a deadline for submitting orders during the last week of February?

Yes, the deadline for submitting orders during the last week of February is typically the last day of the month. However, please check with your consultant for any specific deadlines or extensions.

3. Can I make changes to my order during the last week of February?

Yes, you can make changes to your order during the last week of February as long as the deadline has not passed. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "My Orders" tab to make any necessary adjustments.

4. What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting orders during the last week of February?

If you miss the deadline for submitting orders during the last week of February, your order will be processed in the following month's order cycle. Your consultant can provide more information about the specific date for that month.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I submit my order during the last week of February?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for orders submitted during the last week of February. However, please keep in mind that the rewards may be applied to your next order instead of the current one, depending on the specific promotion and timing of your order submission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dooleycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • vhadley
  • General Chat
Replies