• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Confused... Which Is Normal.. Lol

In summary, The most popular items for a confused cook are the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, Garlic Press, and Flexible Cutting Mats. There are also cookbooks, kitchen gadgets, and cooking classes available for beginners to help make meal preparation easier and less overwhelming. These resources can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I did not submit any shows in July... so in order to keep my career sales, I need to submit a show in August.

I submitted a $150 show last week. Tried to place my sample order, and it says I am inactive.

Now... did I have to submit $150 in commissionable sales or just a show of $150??

Because the show I submitted was $150 but the commisionable sales was only $91.35.....

Help?

It's always commissionable sales.

i think the commisionable sales have to be $150...but i am new and could be wrong, but my director said the guest sales always have to be $150 for me to be active.

Good question! Off the top of my head I'm thinking commissionable sales... since that's what usually shows on consultant connection. But I would double check the policies.

I believe you are correct, it has to be $150.00 in commissionable sales. That is probably the reason it won't let you order the samples.
You can go to Consultant Connection and check your stats and see what your monthly "sales" are.

GAH... because now I have to come up with the difference...

I thought i was all set for some reason... bummer..

Last edited:

1. What are the most popular items for a confused cook?

The most popular items for a confused cook are the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, Garlic Press, and Flexible Cutting Mats. These tools help make meal preparation easier and more efficient.

2. Can you recommend any cookbooks for those who are new to cooking?

Yes, we have a variety of cookbooks that are perfect for beginners. Our "30-Minute Meals" and "Fast Family Dinners" cookbooks are great options for those who are short on time and looking for simple and delicious recipes.

3. Are there any kitchen gadgets that can help with meal planning?

Absolutely! Our Meal Prep Set and Meal Planning Bundle are both great tools to help with meal planning. The Meal Prep Set includes containers, labels, and a guide to help you organize and plan your meals for the week. The Meal Planning Bundle includes a Meal Planning Binder, grocery list pad, and recipes to make meal planning a breeze.

4. How can I make cooking easier and less overwhelming?

One way to make cooking easier is to invest in quality kitchen tools that are designed to make specific tasks easier. Our Quick Slice, Veggie Spiralizer, and Herb Mill are all great options for simplifying food prep. Additionally, planning meals ahead of time and using pre-made sauces or marinades can also make cooking less overwhelming.

5. Are there any cooking classes or workshops available for beginners?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking classes and workshops for beginners. These classes are a great opportunity to learn new techniques, get hands-on experience, and ask any questions you may have. You can find upcoming classes and workshops on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
Replies
Views
MORFIA