• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Adding Tax in Pampered Plus?

In summary, Pampered Plus is a subscription service offered by Pampered Chef that provides exclusive perks and benefits to its members, such as free shipping on all orders, access to a digital recipe library, and special discounts and promotions. As a Pampered Plus member, you will not be charged any tax on your purchases, and there is no need to do anything to ensure tax is not added. Even if you live in a state that requires sales tax on online purchases, Pampered Plus handles the tax for you. However, there may be exceptions, such as when purchasing items for resale or shipping to certain states with specific tax laws. In these cases, you may be charged tax, but it will be clearly indicated at checkout.
vhadley
I'm submitting my parties and it's not adding tax onto any of the orders. This is confusing since the total paid amounts do not match what I actually have. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? I've never fully turned in a party, I've been entering my parties from this week and will turn them in on Sunday.

Make sure that the host's zip code is added. If that's not the problem, your show may have been 100 miles out of your "area" where you need to manually put in the zip code on the host page.

ok, thank you I will check on that!

Thank you so much, that's what it was!! I had the Host's zipcode in, but for some reason I had to manually put in the tax amount.

Last edited:
vhadley said:
Thank you so much, that's what it was!! I had the Host's zipcode in, but for some reason I had to manually put in the tax amount.

P3 should pul the tax rates for any Zip code within 100 miles of yours (as mentioned above). If you choose "Direct to Contact Address" or "Direct to Shipping Address" and that Zip is more than 100 miles from your Zip, then you'll have to enter that manually. If it's not pulling automatically, you may want to check with Tech Support to make sure there isn't something wrong.

What is Pampered Plus?

Pampered Plus is a subscription service offered by Pampered Chef that provides exclusive perks and benefits to its members. These benefits include free shipping on all orders, access to a digital recipe library, and special discounts and promotions.

Will I be charged tax on my purchases with Pampered Plus?

No, as a Pampered Plus member, you will not be charged any tax on your purchases. This is one of the benefits of being a member of this subscription service.

Do I need to do anything to ensure tax is not added to my purchases?

No, once you have signed up for Pampered Plus and are logged into your account, the system will automatically remove any tax charges from your order at checkout.

What if I live in a state that requires sales tax on online purchases?

Even if you live in a state that requires sales tax on online purchases, as a Pampered Plus member, you will not be charged any tax on your orders. This is because Pampered Chef handles the tax for you as part of your subscription benefits.

Are there any exceptions to not paying tax with Pampered Plus?

In most cases, no tax will be added to your purchases as a Pampered Plus member. However, there are a few exceptions, such as when purchasing items for resale or when shipping to certain states that have specific tax laws. In these cases, you may be charged tax, but the system will clearly indicate this at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cher88bear
  • BethanyN
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies