• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Host Orders: Clarifying Online Show Process for June Specials

In summary, you need to take all online orders and enter them into P3 software at the same time you submit your show catalog order online in order for the host to earn their discounts. If your recruiter is near by, have her come walk you through your first closing or ask a hospitality director to assist.
Citchen Couture
I have a question about submitting an online show. Does my host have to place her discounted order and her order for her June 60% off host special at the same time I submit her catalog show order online? Or can she wait a few days, choose her products and then I submit a separate order on her behalf? Thank you!

Yes, it all has to be done at the same time you submit her show.

Make sure that you are taking all online orders and entering them into P3. This will then show what the host earns and you can go from there.

I recommend that you take the P3 online training class to understand how it all works. If you don't truly understand how it works, you are not equipped to explain it to your hosts. And you definitely want to be well versed on the host benefits. It's really the only way for you to appear professional to the hosts and to ensure that they are getting all of the benefits that they are eligible to receive.For an online show, the guests go to your web page via the link in the invitation or by going directly to your page & typing in the host's name prior to shopping. Once they are signed in as a guest of your host and shop, the orders come to YOU. You need to look at them, mark them as reviewed, add the customers to your contacts & then transfer the orders over into your P3 software program. Your host can not go to your web page to do her order. She will not see the discounts there. You will need to do her order directly into the P3 program after you've updated her show with all the orders that she's collected online and/or in person. At that point, you'll be able to see what she's earned. ;)If your recruiter is near by, have her come walk you through your first closing or ask a hospitality director to assist. Nothing beats good training. :D

Very well put, Sheila.

Thanks! :D

1. How do I submit a host order?

To submit a host order for your Pampered Chef party, log in to your consultant account and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, click on the "Submit Host Order" button and follow the prompts to enter the host's information and the items they would like to order.

2. Can I add items to a host's order after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can add items to a host's order after it has been submitted as long as the order has not yet been processed. Simply go to the "Submitted Host Orders" section and click on the order you would like to add items to. Then, click on the "Edit Order" button and follow the prompts to add the additional items.

3. What is the deadline for submitting host orders?

The deadline for submitting host orders is typically 3 days after the party date. However, this may vary depending on your specific consultant agreement. It's important to check with your team leader or the company guidelines for the exact deadline.

4. Can I submit a host order online?

Yes, you can submit a host order online through your consultant account. This is the preferred method for submitting orders as it is quick and efficient. However, if you are unable to submit the order online, you can also submit it through the mail.

5. What happens after I submit a host order?

After you submit a host order, it will be processed by our team and shipped directly to the host's address. You will receive a confirmation email once the order has been processed and shipped. The host will also receive an email with tracking information for their order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • xmxsummer