• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a $1,200 Show: P3 Screen Blank Nightmare!

I've never had a problem with the authorization time, but I've had a few where it's taken a little bit longer than normal.Re: question...does it sometimes take a LONG time (like 25 min.) to get cc authorizatI think it depends on the number of cc's. I've had a couple where it took a little over 20 minutes, but usually it's about 10-15.
straitfan
Gold Member
Trying to submit a $1,200 show....P3 screen (right side) kinda went blank. In show listing says "pending submission) There were a LOT of cc's........want to go to bed!!!

Re: question...does it sometimes take a LONG time (like 25 min.) to get cc authorizatThe 6 shows that I've closed since 9/1 I've only seen like an extra minute being taken for the cc authorization. But, I've only had like 5 on each show. Did it finally go through?

Re: question...does it sometimes take a LONG time (like 25 min.) to get cc authorizatNever had it take that long. I think the most cc's I've had was around 8 or 9.

Re: question...does it sometimes take a LONG time (like 25 min.) to get cc authorizatI have a dial-up internet connection, and it's never taken that long. Then again, it's the end of the month, there may be a lot of traffic with submitting shows. I submitted 2 last night myself.

Re: question...does it sometimes take a LONG time (like 25 min.) to get cc authorizatDid it ever go through?

I made a mistake on one show and submitted it 3 times in impatience. Then had to wait 24hrs to try again.

Re: question...does it sometimes take a LONG time (like 25 min.) to get cc authorizatNo it didn't go through. I was on the phone with tech support right up until midnight. Had to completely uninstall P3 and then re-download it. Only problem....I live in the boondocks and have dial-up. Came up that the download would take 9 hours and 14 minutes. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Took my laptop to work this am and downloaded it in about 30 seconds. Then the show went through, but of course I won't get paid for it 'til Nov. 22nd. (and it was a $1,200 show and I was REALLY counting on/ needing that money on the 8th.) Having a lot of frustrations lately. :yuck:

On a side note--has anyone ever had any luck getting the Pampered Chef credit card company to give an extension on the pmt. due date?

Re: question...does it sometimes take a LONG time (like 25 min.) to get cc authorizatI had an customer's card delay the processing twice--come to find out both her card and her husbands were part of the big Aldi's breach of debit cards. This took a few minutes each time--I believe it put up a red dot vs. the check mark. A third card for her finally went though. I, personally, like the quick response on if a card has sufficient funds or not.

Re: question...does it sometimes take a LONG time (like 25 min.) to get cc authorizatThere was no issue with the cards at all, it was the program submitting to HO. The cards were all successfully authorized

Re: question...does it sometimes take a LONG time (like 25 min.) to get cc authorizatMy last show took about 15 min to authorize also. It was over $1700, don't know if that makes a difference. I had to do a manual update on P3 and that took about 45 min. Never had any thouble, but glad I didn't have to completly uninstall the program.

Re: question...does it sometimes take a LONG time (like 25 min.) to get cc authorizatAww, that stinks.

1. How do I submit a $1,200 show on P3 Screen Blank Nightmare?

To submit a $1,200 show on P3 Screen Blank Nightmare, follow these steps:

• Click on the "Submit Show" button.
  • Select the "P3 Screen Blank Nightmare" option from the list of shows.
  • Enter the total amount of the show, which should be $1,200.
  • Click on the "Submit" button to complete the process.

2. Can I submit a show for $1,200 if I don't have a P3 Screen Blank Nightmare?

Yes, you can still submit a show for $1,200 even if you don't have a P3 Screen Blank Nightmare. Simply select the option for "Other Show" when submitting and enter the total amount of $1,200.

3. What if my show total is not exactly $1,200?

If your show total is not exactly $1,200, you can still submit it as long as it is close to the amount. We understand that there may be slight variations in the final total due to rounding or discounts, so it does not have to be an exact amount.

4. Do I need to provide any proof of the $1,200 show?

No, you do not need to provide any proof of the $1,200 show. However, we do recommend keeping track of your show totals and saving any receipts or paperwork for your own records.

5. Will I receive any rewards or incentives for submitting a $1,200 show on P3 Screen Blank Nightmare?

Yes, you may be eligible for certain rewards or incentives for submitting a $1,200 show on P3 Screen Blank Nightmare. These rewards may vary depending on current promotions or incentives, so be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • susan g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Kelly8