• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted 3k Fundraiser: Excitement & Hope Ahead!

In summary, Amanda submitted a 3k fundraiser for her daughter's dance studio. She is happy about it and wishes it was for Nov, but it is for December and January now. She is offering it as a traditional PC fundraiser or increasing the % with part of her commission, and she is wondering if the company is wanting to play favorites and do a fundraiser if there are other people who are consultants for other companies.
Jennie4PC
:rolleyes:I just submitted a 3k fundraiser. I am really happy. Just wish it was for Nov

Congratulations! That'll be a really nice commission check! What was the fundraiser for? I'd like to hear how you got it and how you ran it. :DOh, and don't feel sad...SAT isn't in November this time. ;)

Amanda, it was for a dance comapny here. Am I missing something about Sell a thon? HGuess I should read things better huh.

I've been in contact with a local dance company so I'm hoping for something big too.They haven't officially announced anything but word through the grapevine is that it's December and January now.

Congratulations! That's awesome! My dance company did an $1800 fundraiser last February. We'll be doing another in February this year - as long as Feb is still double points!

Are you guys offering it as a traditional PC fundraiser or are you increasing the % with part of your commission, or are you putting it in as a cooking shows and they raffle off the free products?I offered a traditional fundraiser w/also a contribution of part of my commission to my daughter's dance studio, but they haven't taken me up on it. Think they are just used to their system of parents just having to pay for the costumes. I wonder if they don't want to play favorites and have me do a fundraiser if there are other people who are consultants for other companies or if they don't want to deal with fundraisers in general.So that's why I'm curious how you marketed it to these places.

Our studio does several fundraisers. The Pampered Chef one helps them pay for pictures. They do a Sarris fundraiser, and an Oakbrook farms fundraiser, both to help pay for costumes. I offer enough of my commission to make their earnings 20%, plus I offer a reward for highest sales.

I Offer 5% of my commission. The fundraiser was for the dance competition girls. My friends DD was doing comp last yr and she mentioned it to her, last yr was about 1k this yr there were more girls. My DH was kind of bummed to hear how high it was. He knows I dontate some of my money but he keeps thinking what it would have been if it was the 25% in commision.

Related to Submitted 3k Fundraiser: Excitement & Hope Ahead!

What is the "Submitted 3k Fundraiser: Excitement & Hope Ahead!"?

The "Submitted 3k Fundraiser: Excitement & Hope Ahead!" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support various charitable causes. It involves selling submitted recipes to customers and donating a portion of the proceeds to a chosen charity.

How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by selecting a variety of submitted recipes from Pampered Chef consultants and offering them for sale to customers. A portion of the sales from these recipes will be donated to a chosen charity. Customers can also make direct donations to the charity during the event.

Can anyone participate in the fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate in the fundraiser by purchasing the submitted recipes or making a direct donation to the chosen charity. Pampered Chef consultants can also submit recipes and help promote the event.

Which charity will the proceeds from the fundraiser go to?

The chosen charity for the "Submitted 3k Fundraiser: Excitement & Hope Ahead!" will vary depending on the event. Pampered Chef will announce the selected charity prior to the event and provide information on their mission and impact.

When and how can I purchase the submitted recipes?

The fundraiser typically runs for a limited time and the submitted recipes will be available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. The exact dates and purchasing methods will be announced prior to the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelNguyen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mandydollie
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dessertMama