• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stunning Newsletter Photos: Get Inspired and Stand Out!

In summary, to submit photos for our company newsletter, you can either email them to our designated email address or upload them to a shared folder on our company's cloud storage platform. The photos should be high resolution and relevant to the content of the newsletter, showcasing our products, employees, events, or other company-related subjects. It is important to use original photos and avoid using photos from the internet to avoid copyright issues. The recommended size for submitted photos is at least 1200px in width and height to ensure high quality and flexibility for different formats. Your photos will be credited in the newsletter with your name and/or a brief description, but you can request for them to be featured without any credit.
thechefofnorthbend
I am going to try and do this on my own. I would like to know where you all are getting the photos that are placed in the newsletters? (G/H specials and such...) I dont think I am running full tilt today as I have looked on CC and cannot find them...can someone help me?

You can go on the website and right-click on a picture and Copy Image or Save Image to your computer then to your emails. Does that make sense it is past my bedtime, lol, I have to work early in the morning.

It does! :p I knew this...just I could not make my brain comput this concept at all. Ever have those moments where you stare at somethig so hard and so long trying to make sense of it but, because it takes so much effort, you forget the reason you are staring at it in the first place????

No, never. :cool:

(Ahem...in a whispered tone...'all the time'):rolleyes: lol.

*singing and dancing*..."Liar, Liar":D

Related to Stunning Newsletter Photos: Get Inspired and Stand Out!

1. How do I submit photos for our company newsletter?

To submit photos for our company newsletter, please email them to our designated email address or upload them to a shared folder on our company's cloud storage platform. Please make sure the photos are high resolution and relevant to the content of the newsletter.

2. What type of photos should I submit for the newsletter?

The photos should showcase our products, employees, events, or other relevant company-related subjects. They should be well-composed, well-lit, and visually appealing to capture the attention of our readers.

3. Can I use photos from the internet for the newsletter?

No, we do not recommend using photos from the internet for our company newsletter. It is important to use original photos to avoid any copyright issues. If you are unable to take your own photos, please reach out to our marketing team for assistance.

4. Is there a size limit for the photos submitted?

Yes, we recommend submitting photos that are at least 1200px in width and height. This will ensure that the photos are high quality and can be resized for different formats within the newsletter.

5. How will my photos be credited in the newsletter?

We will credit the photos in the newsletter by including the photographer's name and/or a brief description of the photo. If you would like your photos to be featured without any credit, please let us know when submitting them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
KaryCam
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies