• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stunning Christmas Invitations for Your Festive Celebrations!"

In summary, at Pampered Chef, customizable Christmas invitations are offered with the option to add your own text, images, and change the color scheme. Photos can also be included, with packs of 25 available and bulk discounts offered. Fast turnaround times are available, and matching customizable envelopes are also provided.
chefsteph07
For those of you who send your own invitations to guests, do any of you have any special full page invites you are sending out for Dec?

chefsteph07 said:
For those of you who send your own invitations to guests, do any of you have any special full page invites you are sending out for Dec?

Got these from another consultant - hope you find then helpful :)

Attachments

• CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY - sample.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 782
  • 2009 Holiday Invitation Susan Wauer.doc
    477.5 KB · Views: 534
Here are two that I made for my show on Dec 3...The Please Come flier is a full page one that I mailed out along with the Dec OOF with Guest Special. The Dec Invite has 4 invites that I had cut and carry along with me to pass out to people I come in contact with.

Attachments

• Dec Invite.doc
    56 KB · Views: 380
  • PLEASE COME.doc
    54 KB · Views: 430

1. How do I customize my Christmas invitations?

At Pampered Chef, we offer customizable Christmas invitations that allow you to add your own personal touch. Simply choose your desired design, and then click on the "customize" button to add your own text, images, and even change the color scheme.

2. Can I include a photo on my invitations?

Absolutely! Our Christmas invitations have the option to add a photo, making them even more unique and special. You can choose to add a family photo, a picture of your holiday decorations, or any other festive image that fits your theme.

3. How many invitations come in a pack?

Our Christmas invitations come in packs of 25, making them perfect for all your holiday celebrations. If you need more, simply add multiple packs to your cart. And with our bulk discount, the more you buy, the more you save!

4. What is the turnaround time for my invitations?

We understand that timing is important when it comes to sending out invitations for your Christmas events. That's why we offer fast turnaround times, with most orders shipping within 1-2 business days. However, during busy holiday seasons, it may take a bit longer, so be sure to plan accordingly.

5. Do you offer matching envelopes for the invitations?

Yes, we do! Our Christmas invitations come with matching envelopes to make sending them out even easier. The envelopes are also customizable, so you can add your return address or any other desired information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies