• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Street Fair Outlet Items: Get Ready for Sunday!

In summary, Street Fair Outlet Items are discounted products that are only available during the Street Fair sales event. The event is typically held on Sundays, but dates may vary. These items can only be purchased in person at the event, but other Pampered Chef products can be purchased online. All Street Fair Outlet Items are covered by the standard Pampered Chef guarantee. Anyone can attend the Street Fair sales event and purchase these items, but it is also a great opportunity to learn more about becoming a consultant.
jbachen
Hi everyone,

I have a street fair coming up Sunday and wanted an updated outlet items flyer, and thought I would share... I hope someone else hadn't already done one that I missed. Oh, and don't give me too much credit - I just borrowed the flyer someone else posted awhile back and edited it... :)

Happy Wednesday, all!!

Attachments

• New Outlet Items041608.doc
    435 KB · Views: 598
Thanks so much Jean!

Looks great - thanks!

Wonderful.... I am going to "steal" it for my fair on Saturday.....
Thanks

Steal away!! If I wanted to keep it all to myself, I wouldn't have posted it!! ;) I know I have saved myself so much time by using flyers I have found here, so I just wanted to return the favor, KWIM?? :)

Thanks! I got $250 in orders last month by sending this out!

Thanks! I got $250 in orders last month by sending this out!

Did you send it as an attachment in an email or did you snail mail it? I'm just trying to figure out what to do...

Related to Street Fair Outlet Items: Get Ready for Sunday!

1. What are Street Fair Outlet Items?

Street Fair Outlet Items are products that are sold at discounted prices during our Street Fair sales event. These items are typically discontinued or seasonal products that are only available while supplies last.

2. When is the Street Fair sales event?

The Street Fair sales event is on Sunday. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I purchase Street Fair Outlet Items online?

Unfortunately, Street Fair Outlet Items are only available for purchase in person at our Street Fair sales event. However, you can shop for other Pampered Chef products online anytime on our website.

4. Are Street Fair Outlet Items covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Street Fair Outlet Items are covered by our standard Pampered Chef guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange.

5. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend the Street Fair sales event?

No, anyone is welcome to attend our Street Fair sales event and purchase Street Fair Outlet Items. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, our Street Fair sales event is a great opportunity to learn more about our products and business opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Camoblonde39
Replies