• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamlining the Lead System: A Game-Changing Update from HO for Directors

In summary, The lead system update is designed to make the process of acquiring new leads more efficient and effective for Pampered Chef Directors. It will bring several changes, including a new dashboard, improved lead qualification criteria, and enhanced lead distribution methods. The update is intended to benefit Directors by saving time and effort, providing more targeted and qualified leads, and ultimately helping them grow their businesses and increase sales. The lead system update will take effect on a specific date, and it will not affect the cost of acquiring leads for Directors.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Did you see the latest email from HO about how they're streamlining the lead system?
Woo Hoo!!!

I LOVE it! I just had a sister director call me and tell me she got a call from a "lead". Basically the "lead" was participating in a fundraiser and couldn't get ahold of the consultant in charge to ask how to figure tax and shipping!!!

WOO HOO!! They are always thinking about how they can help us! Gotta love TPC!

I am so glad they are re-doing this. I think it makes it better for everyone!

Yeah!

I totally agree. I have had at least 3 bum leads in the last two months--one for yogi bear!!! Incredible.

Too bad they cant put something on the site that says not to waste our time!!!

And I also think the customer should be able to purchase directly from home office any of the replacement part stuff. I've had a few people that have been referred to me just for that!

ange13 said:
I totally agree. I have had at least 3 bum leads in the last two months--one for yogi bear!!! Incredible.

Too bad they cant put something on the site that says not to waste our time!!!

And I also think the customer should be able to purchase directly from home office any of the replacement part stuff. I've had a few people that have been referred to me just for that!
Yeah - the replacement part thing is a big thorn in my side - or they should make those commissionable!

I LOVE IT!!!! I wonder if they read this site? We were just talking about some of the bum leads earlier this week.

What is the new system changes?

What is the purpose of the lead system update?

The purpose of the lead system update is to make the process of acquiring new leads more efficient and effective for Pampered Chef Directors. It aims to streamline the lead system by providing updated tools and resources to help Directors grow their businesses.

What changes can Directors expect from the lead system update?

The lead system update will bring several changes, including a new dashboard that allows Directors to easily track and manage their leads, improved lead qualification criteria, and enhanced lead distribution methods. Additionally, there will be new training and support materials to help Directors make the most out of the updated system.

How will the lead system update benefit Directors?

The lead system update is designed to benefit Directors in several ways. It will save time and effort by simplifying the lead acquisition process, provide more targeted and qualified leads, and ultimately help Directors grow their businesses and increase their sales.

When will the lead system update take effect?

The lead system update will take effect on [specific date]. Directors will receive further communication and training on the new system prior to its launch, and will have access to the updated tools and resources on that date.

Will the lead system update affect the cost of acquiring leads?

No, the lead system update will not affect the cost of acquiring leads for Directors. The pricing will remain the same, and the updated system is aimed at improving the quality and efficiency of the lead acquisition process, rather than increasing costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies