• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Vendor Display and Set-Up with this Handy Blueprint!

In summary, Veronica did a great job with her Vendor Display/Set-Up Blueprint. She used clear acrylic holders for her posters/flyers, easils for dry erase boards and foam core boards, white plastic tablecloths for covering the terracotta crates, stacked cooling racks under a white tablecloth, and ran chaser lights under, in between, and so on to draw in passersby. Her Cash 'N Carry featured duplicate products from her SB's, quikuts, veg. peelers, mini-serv. spat., seasonings, etc.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I had about 4-5 different pieces of paper with little reminders of what to pack and how to display for my booths, now I've combined them all into one useful blueprint! :D

I hope someone else will find it handy too! :balloon:

I'm also open to suggestions!

I did one this last weekend and it was Terrific! :D
I received 2 confirmed bookings, I haven't looked through the DPslips yet.
I also received multiple orders and sold some of my Cash 'n Carry too!

I have another one this weekend, so I'm very optimistic! :thumbup:
Good Luck to you!

OK! :cry: Now, I can't get the attachment to work.
Help! :grumpy:

Attachments

• Vendor Display & Set-up Guideline.pub
    82 KB · Views: 438
Never mind, I guess it did!

can you put it in word I would love to have it I have 3 coming up soon

I cannot get this to open.

Veronica, I would love to hear what you did as the people came to the booth. It looks like you had displays for all areas. Where they posters? I would hate to just put down flyers so I am looking for three dimensional display ideas for bookings, recruiting and fundraisers.
Also what products did you take for cah and carry?

VeronicaW said:
Never mind, I guess it did!

It worked and it looks awesome! Very organized....great job!:thumbup:

I can't open this file for some reason. Could someone please convert it to word? Thanks! I have an open house coming up and would love some helpful ideas!

AWESOME!!! i'm printing as we speak!! this will help a ton for my fair next week THANKS SO MUCH

Vendor Display / Set-Up BlueprintI converted it to Word, it should work for you now.

Attachments

• Vendor Display & Set-up Guideline.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 482
J.Corley said:
Veronica, I would love to hear what you did as the people came to the booth. It looks like you had displays for all areas. Where they posters? I would hate to just put down flyers so I am looking for three dimensional display ideas for bookings, recruiting and fundraisers.
Also what products did you take for cah and carry?

I used clear acrylic holders from Office Max for my posters/flyers, some I made & some from the CN and CC. I also use easils for dry erase boards and foam core boards.

I used white plastic tablecloths for covering the terracotta crates and turned them on their sides for height in the corners. I also stacked the cooling racks under a another white tablecloth for height in the middle of the center table, then I ran chaser lights under, in between and so on. It really seems to draw in passers by! I've gotten many compliments -most from other vendors! They especially LOVE my "Help Wanted" sign, again in an acrylic stand.

For the Cash 'N Carry, I have products that I've earned that are duplicates. SB's are a hot item, quikuts, veg. peelers, mini-serv. spat., seasonings, etc.

Related to Streamline Your Vendor Display and Set-Up with this Handy Blueprint!

What types of products can be displayed at a vendor event?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items that are perfect for displaying at vendor events. Our most popular products include our stone bakeware, cutlery sets, and stoneware cookware. We also have a selection of pantry items such as rubs, sauces, and seasonings that are great for sampling and selling at vendor events.

How much space is needed for a Pampered Chef vendor display?

The amount of space needed for a Pampered Chef vendor display may vary depending on the size of the event and the products being displayed. However, as a general guideline, we recommend a minimum of 6 feet by 6 feet for a standard display. This will allow enough room for customers to browse and sample products comfortably.

What materials are provided for setting up a vendor display?

When you sign up to be a Pampered Chef vendor, we provide you with all of the necessary materials for setting up a display. This includes a tablecloth, table runner, product samples, catalogs, order forms, and any necessary cooking or serving tools. We want to make sure you have everything you need to showcase our products and make sales at your event.

Can I offer discounts or promotions at a vendor event?

Yes, you are welcome to offer discounts or promotions at your Pampered Chef vendor display. However, please note that all discounts and promotions must be approved by Pampered Chef and adhere to our policies and guidelines. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for more information on how to offer discounts and promotions at vendor events.

Are there any restrictions on where I can set up a vendor display?

While we encourage our vendors to be creative and find new opportunities to showcase our products, there may be some restrictions on where you can set up a vendor display. For example, you may need to obtain permission from the event organizer or venue owner before setting up. We also recommend avoiding areas with high foot traffic or noise levels that may distract from your display. If you have any questions or concerns about setting up a display, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies