• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Fundraiser with Simplified Order Sheets

I can simplify an order for these? I hate to have to run off 350 order forms or more!Many members of the conversation are discussing ideas for simplifying the order forms for a fundraiser with a large group. One member suggests using a single order form and making copies as needed, while another mentions using a 2-to-a-page double-sided form. They also mention getting an example from someone who has had success with fundraising.
hoosierchef
Hello. As you may or may not know, I'm getting ready to start a fundraiser with my son's daycare.

My concern is the order forms. There will be at least 30-35 catalogs going out. Normally we would just give outside orderforms with catalog shows, however I'm afraid these might be too confusing. Does anyone have any suggestions, ideas or examples of how I can simplify an order for these? I hate to have to run off 350 order forms or more!

bumping up....I really need help

When I did a fundraiser a little over a year ago for a group of 60 kids, I gave each one an envelope with a catalog, an intro letter, and an outside order form that I put together. It was basically the OOF that HO provides, but with the tax already included in the shipping, and had my info on it for questions and payment. The letter included the instruction to copy the form if they needed more.

Ann-how did you include the tax in the shipping? Did you just estimate what it would be and pay any extra that ended up being due. Sorry not too good at the math stuff....

IL does not tax shipping, so it doesn't matter for us.

chefann said:
but with the tax already included in the shipping, and had my info on it for questions and payment. The letter included the instruction to copy the form if they needed more.

I knew IL didn't tax shipping, but I thought she meant that she just grouped tax in with the shipping so the kids didn't have to figure out the tax. ooooops! my bad

I think she meant that the shipping charge included the tax that would be charged on shipping. No matter how small or large the order, the tax on that $4 will be the same ;)

I'm preparing packets for my 450+ kids in the school... and I am using 2-to-a-page order forms, printed on each side (so 4 for each kid) I really should be working on all these things, since I have to get things printed and ready to goo SOON!!!!!

I think you should give them one order form and tell them to make copies as necessary...

speedychef said:
I think you should give them one order form and tell them to make copies as necessary...

On the other hand, the easier it is for them to collect orders, the more likely they are to do it and put some effort into it. That's why instead of giving several sheets of order forms, I'm doing the 2-to-a-page double-sided forms for my FUNdraiser..... just a thought :)

soccermama said:
On the other hand, the easier it is for them to collect orders, the more likely they are to do it and put some effort into it. That's why instead of giving several sheets of order forms, I'm doing the 2-to-a-page double-sided forms for my FUNdraiser..... just a thought :)

Do you have an example? How did you do this?? :)

I haven't finished it.... I am TERRIBLE with forms.... I did request help in the Flyers forum, though. I haven't gotten what I'm looking for, so I'm going to borrow a scanner and do a "reduce by half" kinda setting, then set 2 side-by-side to make it 2-to-a-page. I'm closing the FUNdraiser in April, so they're offering the guest special and I want to be able to show that in full-color

I'll post if I come up with something easier ;)

A girl in our cluster who is on here but NEVER posts ;) (you know who you are!) well she ROCKS with fundraisers. She just turned in a $2200 fundraiser!! Crazy, I know! Well anyways, she has an order form so I'll see if I can get her to send it to me. She's also a school teacher so I may not get it until after school.;)

PampMomof3 said:
A girl in our cluster who is on here but NEVER posts ;) (you know who you are!) well she ROCKS with fundraisers. She just turned in a $2200 fundraiser!! Crazy, I know! Well anyways, she has an order form so I'll see if I can get her to send it to me. She's also a school teacher so I may not get it until after school.;)

Kristi, that would be awesome!! My fundraiser doesn't kickoff for two weeks, so that would be great! Thanks so much!!

hoosierchef said:
Hello. As you may or may not know, I'm getting ready to start a fundraiser with my son's daycare.

My concern is the order forms. There will be at least 30-35 catalogs going out. Normally we would just give outside orderforms with catalog shows, however I'm afraid these might be too confusing. Does anyone have any suggestions, ideas or examples of how I can simplify an order for these? I hate to have to run off 350 order forms or more!

This is what I do...
Hope this helps give you an idea!

Attachments

• Torrington Armory Expo Sample.doc
    42 KB · Views: 347
That looks great Andrea!! I emailed her as soon as I posted that and like I said, she's a school teacher so I should get it tonight or tomorrow sometime! ;)

I have an order form that I use for outside orders and for my fundraisers but I can't upload it because it is in Excel

It is half page order form - you print on one side and then print on the other side - 4 order forms on one piece of paper

If you want it - just e-mail me at [email protected] and I will be happy to send it to you.

~

soccermama said:
I think she meant that the shipping charge included the tax that would be charged on shipping. No matter how small or large the order, the tax on that $4 will be the same ;)
Celeste,

You're exactly right. I had noticed a trend in my first year of business that outside orders didn't usually include the tax on the shipping amount. They'd add it for the products, but not the shipping. I got sick of covering it (I wasn't about to call someone for what was, at the time, 17 cents). So I include the 6% Michigan tax on the shipping IN the shipping. So instead of $4, it says $4.24.

I've often thought of doing that same thing, Ann... and I think that for this fundraiser I will! That way I don't have to cover the shipping tax on what could possibly be a LOT of orders!!!!! lol

Here you go. I just change the title on it and the who to make check payable to line and its good to go. Make sure you make the changes on both halves of the form.

Suzy

Here it is as promised: Thanks Suzy!!!

Attachments

• Outside Order Form.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 399
PampMomof3 said:
Here you go. I just change the title on it and the who to make check payable to line and its good to go. Make sure you make the changes on both halves of the form.

Suzy

Here it is as promised: Thanks Suzy!!!

Thanks Suzy!

Also, If you have a office max nearby, it is worth it to get the copies made there. I had 760 copies made for about $40 bucks. and at least 150 were full color for the stoneware. I had know idea how cheap it would be and all done in about an hour :)

1. What is a Fundraiser Order Sheet?

A Fundraiser Order Sheet is a form used by organizations to collect orders and payments for Pampered Chef products. This form is used during a fundraising event to make the ordering process easier and more organized.

2. How do I get Fundraiser Order Sheets?

You can obtain Fundraiser Order Sheets by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with the necessary forms and assist you in planning your fundraising event.

3. Can I customize the Fundraiser Order Sheets?

Yes, you can customize the Fundraiser Order Sheets with your organization's name and logo. This will help promote your cause and make the ordering process more personalized for your supporters.

4. How do I fill out a Fundraiser Order Sheet?

To fill out a Fundraiser Order Sheet, simply write down the desired products and quantities. Make sure to include the customer's name, contact information, and payment method. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also assist you with filling out the form.

5. When do I need to turn in the Fundraiser Order Sheets?

The deadline for turning in Fundraiser Order Sheets will be determined by your Pampered Chef consultant. It is recommended to turn in the forms as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery of the products to your supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
wadesgirl