• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Lemonade in Quick Stir Pitcher?

In summary, the quick stir pitcher can be used to make strawberry lemonade with fresh strawberries, has a capacity of 2 quarts, can be used to make a variety of drinks, is dishwasher safe, and can make strawberry lemonade in just a few minutes compared to traditional methods.
ivykeep
Gold Member
My old roommate (also a PC consultant) had this recipe a while ago -- but I can't seem to find and want to make tonight -- anyone have it?

I just use my favorite lemonade concentrate and frozen strawberries.

strawberry lemonadeStrawberry Lemonade Quencher

Ingredients:
10 cups cold water
1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (4 to 5 large lemons)
3/4 cup sugar
Whole strawberries (optional)

Directions:
1. Place all ingredients except strawberries in Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher.

2. Plunge until contents are thoroughly mixed.

3. Garnish each glass with a strawberry, if desired. Serve chilled.

Yield: 12 (1-cup) servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 31 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 5 mg, Fiber 0 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2007

I made this tonight, and looking at other lemonade recipes, saw that more sugar was added. So I doubled the sugar making it 1 1/2 cups of sugar. I liked it better when it was sweeter, but you would have to adjust to the sweetness you like. It is really good.

Oh, this is my favorite summer time drink. I make it all the time! I usually do throw some lemons sliced with the Ultimate Mandoline in there as well as some strawberries sliced with the egg slicer. YUMMY!

Here I am trying to pack light for these out of state shows I have this weekend, and you just added the family sized quick stir to my bags...hehehe.

1. Can I use fresh strawberries in the quick stir pitcher to make strawberry lemonade?

Yes, you can definitely use fresh strawberries in the quick stir pitcher to make strawberry lemonade. In fact, using fresh strawberries will give your lemonade a more natural and fresh flavor.

2. How much lemonade does the quick stir pitcher make?

The quick stir pitcher has a capacity of 2 quarts, which is equivalent to 64 ounces. This means that it can make 8 glasses of 8 ounces each.

3. Can I use the quick stir pitcher to make other drinks besides strawberry lemonade?

Yes, the quick stir pitcher can be used to make a variety of beverages including iced tea, fruit-infused water, and even sangria. Its unique design allows for easy mixing and pouring of different drinks.

4. Is the quick stir pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the quick stir pitcher is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lid and stir stick for best results.

5. How long does it take to make strawberry lemonade in the quick stir pitcher?

The quick stir pitcher is designed to make drinks quickly and easily. It takes just a few minutes to make strawberry lemonade with the quick stir method, compared to traditional methods that can take up to 30 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • ccrcata
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • gothim0802
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies