• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Cream Trifle and Mojitos Recipes Anyone?

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for a typed up recipe to make a Strawberry Cream Trifle from Pampered Chef. Another person suggests getting the recipe from CC and emailing it to themselves for easier reading. They also provide tips for making the trifle, such as using vanilla pudding and creating a strawberry fan. The conversation ends with a thank you and a reminder to credit Pampered Chef for the recipe.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone have these already typed up that they are willing to share?

I'm making these tonight and I'd rather read it from paper - where I can increase the font size :rolleyes:

thanks!

Here it is, but did you realise that if you go to CC and get the SB recipes, you can email them to yourself, then copy and paste into word!

The Pampered Chef ®
Strawberry Cream Trifle
Recipe

1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1 pkg (10.75 oz) frozen pound cake, thawed
1 qt. fresh strawberries
1 container (16 oz) frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
1 lemon
3 containers (8 oz each) blended strawberry yogurt
1 pkg (3.4 oz) cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
Powdered sugar

Coarsely chop almonds using Food Chopper. Cut pound cake into 1-in. cubes using Color Coated Bread Knife; set aside. Set aside one strawberry for garnish. Hull remaining strawberries and cut into quarters. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine fresh and frozen strawberries; mix well.

Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 2 tbsp juice. In Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl, whisk lemon juice, yogurt and pudding mix until smooth using Stainless Whisk; immediately fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.

To assemble trifle, place one-third of the pound cake cubes into bottom of Trifle Bowl. Top pound cake with one-third of the strawberry mixture. Top with half of the yogurt mixture, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with one-third of the almonds. Repeat layers one time. Top with remaining pound cake cubes and remaining strawberry mixture.

To garnish, spread remaining whipped topping over top of trifle, forming a flat surface using Small Spreader. Sprinkle remaining almonds over whipped topping. Sprinkle with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Create strawberry fan with reserved strawberry; place into center of trifle.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 290, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 240 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook's Tip: To toast almonds, place almonds into Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after each 30-second interval. Cool completely.

Vanilla or white chocolate pudding and pie filling can be substituted for the cheesecake pudding, if desired. If using vanilla pudding, add 6-8 drops of red food coloring for a pinker color, if desired.

To make a strawberry fan, open the Egg Slicer Plus® and place the strawberry stem end down; slice most of the way through it with wires. Remove the strawberry from the wires and gently fan out the slices.

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001

Last edited:
Thanks Annie! I completely forgot about CC.

My first thought was "they're behind CC" :)

Hi there! I can definitely help you out with that. I have a digital copy of the recipe that I can send your way. Just let me know your email address and I'll get it over to you as soon as possible. Happy cooking! :)

Related to Strawberry Cream Trifle and Mojitos Recipes Anyone?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Strawberry Cream Trifle?

To make the Strawberry Cream Trifle, you will need 1 pound of strawberries, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of orange juice, 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1 package of pound cake.

2. Can I use frozen strawberries for the Strawberry Cream Trifle?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries for the Strawberry Cream Trifle. Simply thaw them before using and drain any excess liquid.

3. How long does it take to make the Strawberry Cream Trifle?

The total time to make the Strawberry Cream Trifle is about 30 minutes, but you will need to allow an additional 2-3 hours for chilling time in the fridge.

4. What other fruits can I use in the Strawberry Cream Trifle?

You can use a variety of fruits in the Strawberry Cream Trifle such as raspberries, blueberries, or peaches. Just make sure to cut them into small pieces and use a similar amount as the strawberries in the recipe.

5. Can I make the Mojitos without alcohol?

Yes, you can make the Mojitos without alcohol by simply omitting the rum. You can also substitute the rum with an equal amount of club soda for a non-alcoholic version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • annew
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • chefheather