• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Use Instead of a Chillzanne Bowl for Desserts?

In summary, the Strawberries and Cream Cloud recipe calls for fresh strawberries, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and cream cheese. While fresh strawberries are preferred, you can also use frozen strawberries, just make sure to thaw and drain them first. The total time for making the dessert is 30 minutes, with 20 minutes of prep and 10 minutes of cook time. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. If you don't have heavy cream, whipped cream or a mixture of milk and melted butter can be used as substitutes.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
Ok I have a copy of this recipe from Delightful Desserts. However it says to assemble it in Chillzanne Bowl, I don't have this. What can I use in place of it?

Could you use the Trifle bowl?

I think you can use any bowl the same size. It says use the chillzanne bowl because it was to demonstrate the bowl. And, the bowl would help it to stay cool because of the design of the bowl. You just need to keep that in mind if you are taking it somewhere.

Chillzane
pampered_rae said:
Ok I have a copy of this recipe from Delightful Desserts. However it says to assemble it in Chillzanne Bowl, I don't have this. What can I use in place of it?

Do you have any other chillzane product? Like the Sectional server, or the rectangle server? You could also do the springform pan. I made the Hawaiian dessert cloud in that, are they kind of the same thing?

Would you mind posting that recipe? I don't have that and I love strawberries!!! Although it will have to wait until after my pregnancy for me to try it.

Debbie :D

Hello! I'm so glad you have the recipe from Delightful Desserts, it's one of my favorites! As for the Chillzanne Bowl, you can definitely use a regular glass or ceramic bowl in its place. Just make sure to chill it in the fridge beforehand to keep your dessert nice and cool. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients are used in the Strawberries and Cream Cloud recipe?

The Strawberries and Cream Cloud recipe calls for fresh strawberries, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and cream cheese.

2. Can I use frozen strawberries in the Strawberries and Cream Cloud recipe?

While fresh strawberries are preferred, you can use frozen strawberries in the Strawberries and Cream Cloud recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before using.

3. How long does it take to make the Strawberries and Cream Cloud?

The total time for making the Strawberries and Cream Cloud is about 30 minutes, with 20 minutes of prep and 10 minutes of cook time.

4. Can I make the Strawberries and Cream Cloud ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Strawberries and Cream Cloud ahead of time. Simply cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving.

5. What can I substitute for heavy cream in the Strawberries and Cream Cloud recipe?

If you don't have heavy cream, you can use whipped cream or a mixture of milk and melted butter as a substitute in the Strawberries and Cream Cloud recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KayPT
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef