• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strange Question About Warranty

In summary, the Pampered Chef warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product and can be claimed by contacting customer service. It is only valid for the original purchaser and does not cover normal wear and tear or damage from misuse. If the product is no longer available, a similar product or store credit will be offered.
ahammons
I just had someone call me about her large bar pan, wondering if it was still under warranty. (Her daughter broke it) After talking to her for a minute, she realizes that it was her DH's from before they were married so it may be under his name or his ex-wife's! She has no idea who the consultant was, and he doesn't have the receipt anymore. But she's almost positive it was bought within the past three years. Is there anything I can do??

Try calling HO and having them look it up under the DH's name. If it is the ex-wife that might be hard unless she calls them... At that point, offer her a discount off a new one!

How long has she been married? If it is over 3 years, it is not under warranty.

Speaking of "strange".... Sorry to barge in on this warranty question, but it just occured to me to ask about this one before calling HO. Maybe someone has seen this. A customer bought a 7pc set of cookware. She sayss she uses the lg. stockpot for boiling water for the tea she gives out at her "nutrition club." She said the non-stick came off and all she does is boil water. She boils, rinses, then pours more water to boil. I looked at it and it's horrible! She has only had it for a few months. She said it started out as a film, that she tried to rub off... then the non-stick came off. "Just from boiling water in it." Something fishy?

Addie - just get a new one for her. It could have been a manufacturing defect.

1. What does the warranty cover?

The Pampered Chef warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This includes any issues with the product that make it unusable for its intended purpose.

2. How do I make a warranty claim?

If you believe your Pampered Chef product is covered under warranty, you can make a claim by contacting our customer service team. They will guide you through the process and may ask for proof of purchase or photos of the defect.

3. Is the warranty transferable?

The Pampered Chef warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and is not transferable to another owner. If you received the product as a gift, you will need to provide proof of purchase from the original buyer.

4. Are there any exclusions to the warranty?

The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, or damage caused by accidents or improper use. It also does not cover products that have been altered or repaired by anyone other than Pampered Chef or authorized partners.

5. What if my product is no longer available for warranty replacement?

If your product is no longer available for replacement, we will offer a similar product or provide a store credit for the original purchase price. Our customer service team will work with you to find the best solution for your situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
shano
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies