• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stonewear Fluted Pan...recipe Help

In summary, the Stoneware Fluted Pan is recommended to be hand-washed with warm soapy water to ensure its longevity and should not be used in the microwave or on the stovetop. It does not require greasing or seasoning before use and is suitable for baking both sweet and savory dishes. To prevent food from sticking, proper preheating and cooling of the pan is advised, and a plastic or silicone scraper can be used if needed.
Mom2NHnA

I used my SFP for the first time today, and made the Italian Bread. I baked it for 21 minutes (recipe says 18 or until golden brown) and it looked nice and golden, and fell right out of the pan. I pulled it apart to serve it, and it was only about half an inch cooked all the way around the outside. The middle was completely doughy. What did I do wrong??? Any suggestions?:confused:

How was the temp of the oven? MAybe it needs to be lower?

I had the temp at 350, did everything exactly as recipe stated, except left it in a few minutes longer to brown more.

Sounds to me that if the outside was done and the inside was not, you should lower your temp to 325 and try that. I have not made this bread, but I think the laws of cooking lean toward this answer.

Was your oven totally preheated and did you have your rack on the lowest setting in the oven? Just a thought...

Preheated, lowest rack...everything right! Lower the temp was my hubby's suggestion too. Men, such logical thinkers! Thanks for all of your input!!

1. What is the best way to clean the Stoneware Fluted Pan after use?

The Stoneware Fluted Pan is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing it with warm soapy water to ensure its longevity. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils, as they can damage the stoneware surface.

2. Can I use the Stoneware Fluted Pan in the microwave or on the stovetop?

No, the Stoneware Fluted Pan is not suitable for use in the microwave or on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven only.

3. Do I need to grease or season the Stoneware Fluted Pan before using it?

No, the Stoneware Fluted Pan is naturally non-stick and does not require greasing or seasoning before use. However, you may lightly oil the pan for extra assurance if desired.

4. What recipes can I make with the Stoneware Fluted Pan?

The Stoneware Fluted Pan is perfect for baking cakes, tarts, quiches, and other desserts. It can also be used for savory dishes like casseroles and pot pies. Check out our website or recipe books for more recipe ideas.

5. How do I prevent my food from sticking to the Stoneware Fluted Pan?

To ensure your food does not stick to the pan, make sure to properly preheat the oven and do not overcrowd the pan with food. Also, allow the pan to cool before removing the food, as this will help prevent it from sticking. If necessary, use a plastic or silicone scraper to gently loosen any stuck-on food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aried
  • pcheflaurie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • AnnieBee