• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Baking Bowl Available on Outlet

In summary, the Stoneware Baking Bowl available on the Outlet is 10 inches in diameter and 4 inches deep, making it perfect for baking casseroles, breads, and desserts. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher for added convenience. However, it is not suitable for use on the stovetop. The Stoneware Baking Bowl comes with a three-year guarantee against defects and can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. It is important to avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaners to prevent damage to the stoneware surface.
stefani2
Did you guys see the Baking Bowl is available through our Outlet Store (on CDN. Consultants PWS)??? How cool :)

Darn - not on ours!!!

It has been on there now for a while, Yahoo!!! I'm waiting for mine to come in :)

bowlWhat are you going to use yours for, Rennea?

Not fair!!! :cry: I so wish that it was on ours.....I was all excited and just read the heading and not the rest of the post and ran out to my site. But sigh, it wasn't there.

DcbSpeaking of Discountinued Stoneware - I had an past Consultant ask me to keep an eye out for an unglazed DCB - I didn't even know PC used to make one!

They didn't. But there was an unglazed DDB. That was one of the first products.

thanksI think that was what she asked for - I just assumed it would have been a DCB - thanks for clarifying Ann (as always :love: )

stefani2 said:
Speaking of Discountinued Stoneware - I had an past Consultant ask me to keep an eye out for an unglazed DCB - I didn't even know PC used to make one!

Often people think the 9 x 13 with the cover was the old DCB.

She could be talking about that too.

I love the 9x13 with the lid. I can't believe they discontinued it. I have lots of people that want that lid. I love the DCB, but it is really not big enough for my family of 5.

stefani2 said:
What are you going to use yours for, Rennea?

I'm going to use it for oven stews, casseroles, etc.:)

Related to Stoneware Baking Bowl Available on Outlet

What is the size of the Stoneware Baking Bowl?

The Stoneware Baking Bowl available on the Outlet is 10 inches in diameter and 4 inches deep, making it perfect for baking casseroles, breads, and desserts.

Is the Stoneware Baking Bowl safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Stoneware Baking Bowl is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher for added convenience.

Can the Stoneware Baking Bowl be used on the stovetop?

No, the Stoneware Baking Bowl is not suitable for use on the stovetop. It is designed for oven use only.

Does the Stoneware Baking Bowl come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef stoneware products come with a three-year guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. If your Stoneware Baking Bowl is damaged or defective, we will replace it for free.

How do I clean the Stoneware Baking Bowl?

The Stoneware Baking Bowl is easy to clean and maintain. Simply hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchencop
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
  • cooking.with.ann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefmoseley