• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stock Up on Guacamole Seasoning: Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the "Stock Up on Guacamole Seasoning" offer is currently priced at $20 and includes 5 packets of Guacamole Seasoning. This is a limited time offer, so it is recommended to stock up while it is available. The Guacamole Seasoning can be used for more than just guacamole, such as dips, dressings, and grilled vegetables. It is also gluten-free, making it suitable for those with dietary restrictions.
annew
does anyone have any of this???? I missed it when it was on the outlet. if you have it I have a host who would like 4 boxes.

TIA

Don't you just hate missing things on the outlet. I have been reminding myself to check it much more often then I used to. Sorry no guac.

I'm not parting with mine - sorry.

just sent my last box to Deb...sorry Anne!

i have 4 boxes---pm me

tempting--

Just testing something.

Well, I wanted to test putting a pic in a post but it won't let me delete it.

Oh, well, now you guys are stuck looking at us at the beach. (btw I'm the only one in this group that's still with PC.)

Attachments

• 0309beach3.JPG
    0309beach3.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 233
  • 0309beach3.JPG
    0309beach3.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 252
pamperedlinda said:
Who's in the picture with you Beth?

WOW you are quick! That's my former director and two other directors from her team that are no longer with PC either. It was a retreat we went on. One of them had a place at Topsail Island, NC.

Nah, just in the right place at the right time. Who's the lady on the far left? She looks familiar.

pamperedlinda said:
Nah, just in the right place at the right time. Who's the lady on the far left? She looks familiar.

Your left or mine?

Jill Powell - Meg McCarthy - me - Jacque Langdon.

Jill and Meg are on the chairs and I'm hiding in the back. Meg was our director.

It was Jill. I thought she looked familiar. She must look like someone I've met before.

still have these if needed---

What is the price of the "Stock Up on Guacamole Seasoning" offer?

The "Stock Up on Guacamole Seasoning" offer is currently priced at $20.

How many packets of Guacamole Seasoning are included in the offer?

The offer includes 5 packets of Guacamole Seasoning.

Is this a limited time offer?

Yes, this offer is only available for a limited time, so make sure to stock up while you can!

Can I use the Guacamole Seasoning for other dishes besides guacamole?

Yes, the Guacamole Seasoning can also be used to add a delicious flavor to dips, dressings, and even grilled vegetables.

Is the Guacamole Seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, the Guacamole Seasoning is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies
Views
fifiplc