• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Cajun Seasoning Mix for Authentic Flavor - Shop Now!

In summary, the Cajun seasoning mix is made with a blend of spices such as paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and oregano, as well as salt and black pepper. It is gluten-free and has a medium level of spiciness that can be adjusted to personal preference. This seasoning mix can be used on a variety of dishes beyond Cajun cuisine and should be stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight container or in the refrigerator for extended shelf life.
ChefTess
Not sure where to place this, so I hope I got the right area...

I have a customer who wants cajun seasoning mix. I don't even know when this product was in stock. I have not had any luck finding info on it searching the web. Does anyone know if I could still get any of this? And if not, is there a seasoning mix that is close to it I could recommend to her?

Last edited:
Anyone?.....
I have to leave in about an hour or so for the show, thought there might be at least one person on here that might have an idea or two.
:(

Ours was discontinued a while ago. Her best bet is probably one of the Cajun seasoning blends from the grocery store.

Thanks Ann, I will let her know. Maybe I can get her to try a new kind of spice blend as well.

I really like all of ours. I wish we still had a gift set available, like there used to be. Or a set of sample sizes (like half-size bottles of all the rubs).

I miss the cajun seasoning - it was really good!!

What ingredients are in the Cajun seasoning mix?

The Cajun seasoning mix is made with a blend of spices including paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and oregano. It also contains salt and black pepper for added flavor.

Is this seasoning mix gluten-free?

Yes, our Cajun seasoning mix is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

How spicy is this Cajun seasoning mix?

The Cajun seasoning mix has a medium level of spiciness. It has a little kick, but it's not overly spicy. You can always adjust the amount you use to your preference.

Can I use this Cajun seasoning mix on other dishes besides Cajun cuisine?

Absolutely! While this seasoning mix is perfect for creating authentic Cajun flavors, it can also be used to add a delicious kick to a variety of dishes. Try it on grilled meats, roasted vegetables, or even in soups and stews.

How should I store the Cajun seasoning mix?

The Cajun seasoning mix should be stored in a cool, dry place. It is best to store it in an airtight container to maintain its freshness and flavor. It can also be stored in the refrigerator for extended shelf life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • krzymomof4
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • towerbabel