• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Cheap Oodies and Season Best Packs: RSVP Giveaway Post

In summary, you can find the Season's Best items on the Supply order form, or on CC, under the Managing your business tab. You can also place an order online.
K_Jurich
I know b4 i ordered 6-packs of seasons best and packs of other cheap things but I can't find a list anywhere. . .where do I get it. What other cheap oodies to you sugest. I love the post about the rsvp giveaway I think I may try that one. But does anyone have a product list or kow where I go to find one with the door prize or the packs of seasons bests.

They're on the Supply order form. You can get to the items through PP/P3 (non-commission type order), or on CC, under the Managing your business tab.

Question, and not sure how to start a new thread. I have a customer that would like to book a catalogue show from her friends kitchen show. They each want the set of cookware and another item for 60 % off. Would the guest (previous host) get the free sprinkle since the order is $80. and a free serrated knife as a buying guest. I commissionable sales will be basically zero but have 2 really happy customers??
Cathy

That's right, Cathy.BTW, you can read how to start a thread in this thread.

chefann said:
They're on the Supply order form. You can get to the items through PP/P3 (non-commission type order), or on CC, under the Managing your business tab.
Well I do have the supply order form that came with change over but it doesn't have the packs of the season's best and other door prize type things on it.

It should be on there under Show Door Prizes. It lists the Seasons Bests, Easy Openers, Small Bamboo Spoons etc.

You can look at it online too at Consultants Corner under downloads!:)

K_Jurich said:
Well I do have the supply order form that came with change over but it doesn't have the packs of the season's best and other door prize type things on it.

Yes it does. I just looked at mine a couple days ago and placed an order. Season's Best are in packs of 10 for $6.

Quit copying me!!! :D

LOL Marlene! :)

1. Where can I find cheap Oodies and Season Best Packs?

You can find cheap Oodies and Season Best Packs at our Pampered Chef website. We often have sales and discounts on these products, so be sure to check back frequently for the best deals!

2. What is an RSVP Giveaway Post?

An RSVP Giveaway Post is a post on our social media channels where we invite customers to RSVP for a chance to win free products. These posts are a great way to get your hands on cheap Oodies and Season Best Packs for free!

3. How can I participate in the RSVP Giveaway Post?

To participate in the RSVP Giveaway Post, simply follow the instructions in the post and RSVP by the specified date. We will randomly select winners from the list of RSVPs and announce them on our social media channels.

4. Are the Oodies and Season Best Packs on sale for a limited time only?

Our sales and discounts on Oodies and Season Best Packs may vary, but we always have great deals available. Be sure to check our website or social media channels for the latest promotions and sales.

5. Can I use a promo code on Oodies and Season Best Packs?

Yes, you can use a promo code on Oodies and Season Best Packs to receive additional discounts on top of our already low prices. Keep an eye out for promo codes on our social media channels or sign up for our email newsletter to receive exclusive discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefbritt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MGG
  • shelly.nurse