• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Catalog Stickers: Spring/Summer Collection Update

In summary, Karen and Colleen say that the Korean BBQ sauce does not have "Contains soy and wheat" by it, and the set for the MFP contains the MFP recipe collection. They also say that the only stickers they received were the red "host favorite" stickers. Karen also says that she is in the did not sticker category but she loves that someone assumed she would because of all of you organized ladies out there!
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I'm sorry to ask because I know I'm supposed to know this but Jean's email this afternoon reminded me... just WHAT are we supposed to be stickering in the S/S Catalogs?

I had to ask the same question! LOL!On pg. 48, the bubble by the Knife Block reads "W host" instead of "Host Favorite".

I'm not planning to sticker it.

LOVE that we are getting free PC $ for this. How cool is that!

Thanks SO much! I totally don't recall hearing this... so now I feel better about my poor brain! Yikes... just sent out catalogs today...sigh

flemings99 said:
LOVE that we are getting free PC $ for this. How cool is that!

makes me feel kinda bad that I'm not gonna sticker...lol

There's a sheet (it's blue) that is in with every set of catalogs stating a few things that were omitted from the catalog (Korean BBQ Sauce has soy and wheat; MFP comes with recipe cards not cookbook) and a statement telling us where to put the stickers.

:blushing:eek:ops... saw the blue sheet.. read about the sauce and cards... didn't read about the stickers... hate when my consultants do this sort of thing... better go look in the mirror!

The only stickers I received is the red "host favorite"

Karen

Chef Karen said:
The only stickers I received is the red "host favorite"

Karen

Those are the only stickers. They just told us about the other things.

Ha ha! I was going to ask the same thing, but figured that if I have that question, surely others would have too -- saw the stickers, but just blew them off....is that bad?

Oh well, I WILL gladly take the PC Dollars!

jwpamp said:
saw the stickers, but just blew them off....is that bad?

LMAO! I did the exact same thing!!! :roflmao:

Colleen, I knew you would post that before I even hit "Submit"! :roflmao:

pamperedlinda said:
I'm not planning to sticker it.

I am not stickering either... after stickering what feels like thousands of veggie slicers and ice cream dippers this season, decided it wasn't worth it!

quiverfull7 said:
I'm sorry to ask because I know I'm supposed to know this but Jean's email this afternoon reminded me... just WHAT are we supposed to be stickering in the S/S Catalogs?

The Korean BBQ sauce does not have "Contains soy and wheat" by it and the set for the MFP contains the MFP recipe collection. They put it contains a cookbook.

And I did sticker mine but SO glad they are changing them.

I'm in the did not sticker category but I love that someone assumed I would because of all of you organized ladies out there! WOOT PC$$
Thanks!

I didn't sticker the ones in my change over kit & haven't actually ordered any yet. I was at a friend's house last night when my phone alerted me to a new e-mail. I read the e-mail to myself & then to her. I had to flip through the catalog I gave her last week & show her what they were talking about. She said she didn't even notice. Odds are, most guests won't. LOL

Got my 20.00 added to my PC Money & went right over & made a nice supply order!! :woohoo:

Ginger428 said:
Got my 20.00 added to my PC Money & went right over & made a nice supply order!! :woohoo:

Me too :) And I decided not to sticker.

I finally got the mini catalog inserts today! :D

1. What types of stickers can I find in the new catalogs?

The new catalogs feature a wide variety of stickers such as decorative stickers, functional stickers, and planner stickers. There are also different styles and designs to choose from, including floral, animal, and geometric patterns.

2. Are the stickers in the new catalogs reusable?

Yes, many of the stickers in the new catalogs are reusable. They are designed with a special adhesive that allows you to easily remove and reposition them without damaging the surface or leaving residue behind.

3. Can I customize stickers in the new catalogs?

Some of the stickers in the new catalogs can be customized with your own text or images. Look for stickers that specifically mention customization options or check with the manufacturer for more information.

4. What sizes are the stickers in the new catalogs available in?

The stickers in the new catalogs come in a range of sizes, from small icons to larger decorative stickers. Be sure to check the product description or packaging for specific sizing information.

5. Can I purchase individual stickers from the new catalogs?

Yes, many of the stickers in the new catalogs are available for individual purchase. This allows you to mix and match different designs and styles to create your own unique sticker collection. Keep an eye out for stickers sold in packs or sets for a better value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • jenniferp417
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Pampered_Marcia
Replies