• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Away from SWJ Southwest - Terrible Customer Service and Stock Availability

In summary, SWJ Southwest is a company that does not have what you want in stock, and if you have something to resolve, it is a nightmare. I would recommend trying another company.
footballchef
Gold Member
I'm not sure if many of you order from SWJ Southwest .... if you don't, you're better off!! And if you do, stay away!! I have been trying to resolve 2 credits since October of last year. They NEVER have what you want in stock and if you have something to resolve... it's a nightmare!! So my advice is to stay away and find another company to buy any recognition items from!!

:( :mad:

What is SWJ?

I got a little charm holder from them - The picture made it look like it was rhinestones but when I got it it was textured metal. Oh well - I needed something for my silver whisk charm but it was not what I was expecting.

You're not the first consultant I have heard this type of feedback from about this company :(

I guess I have been lucky. I haven't had a problem but then I haven't had any credits to worry about either.

My TX team's hospitality lives near there and has offered to pick up things for me - I haven't used her in the past but maybe I should in the future...

I have heard the same thing. Try www.glitzetal.com. They seem to have better customer service. I had two charms with "rubies" and the jewels fell off - they sent out two more without asking for the first two back!

Thanks for the site Kate!! I will use them now!! Who's at conference for this type of stuff? I know there's a special director store and I plan on using it!!! :D

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks for the site Kate!! I will use them now!! Who's at conference for this type of stuff? I know there's a special director store and I plan on using it!!! :D
No one - we learn about those companies by word of mouth or internet searches. And I'm not sure that there will be a director store either. That was a VIP thing.

So, as directors, do you give these to your team for various accomplishments? My director and upline do NOTHING like this... I'd love to learn more because I want to do things differently when I have my own team.

What a cute site! Thanks!

katie0128 said:
So, as directors, do you give these to your team for various accomplishments? My director and upline do NOTHING like this... I'd love to learn more because I want to do things differently when I have my own team.
Yes. That's what I do with them. I have a charm that says Chicago that my team member will get this year at conference in her gift bag from me. (My director doesn't do a gift bag for conference but I like to.)

Can't wait to see if my upline does... I'm sure my director doesn't and she isn't going anyway. I won't be surprised if they don't do anything.

can someone tell me where to get PC clothing from now that VIP is closed??

No where yet... but Merrill (I think) will be doing it and will be revealed at NC.

Yep- Merrill will be our only vendor for logo items. They're supposed to have some at Conference.

Related to Stay Away from SWJ Southwest - Terrible Customer Service and Stock Availability

What is "Swj -- Stay Away!!"?

"Swj -- Stay Away!!" is a warning that is often used in the Pampered Chef community. It is short for "Sisters with knives, stay away!" and is used to caution others about a potential scam or pyramid scheme targeting those involved in direct sales companies.

Why is it important to be aware of "Swj -- Stay Away!!"?

Being aware of "Swj -- Stay Away!!" is important because it can help protect you and your business from falling victim to a scam or pyramid scheme. These types of schemes can not only cause financial harm but also damage your reputation and credibility as a direct sales consultant.

How can I spot "Swj -- Stay Away!!"?

There are a few red flags that may indicate "Swj -- Stay Away!!" is involved. These include excessive pressure to join a program, vague or misleading information about the company or its products, and promises of quick and easy success without much effort or work.

What should I do if I encounter "Swj -- Stay Away!!"?

If you come across "Swj -- Stay Away!!" or any other potential scam or pyramid scheme, it is best to avoid engaging with the individuals promoting it. You can also report it to your direct sales company or the appropriate authorities so that others can be warned and protected.

How can I protect myself and my business from "Swj -- Stay Away!!"?

The best way to protect yourself and your business from "Swj -- Stay Away!!" is to stay informed and educated about potential scams and pyramid schemes. Be cautious of any offers that seem too good to be true and always do your research before committing to any programs or investments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy