• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting to Book Nov-Dec & Jan...

In summary, Susan is offering to book months in advance in order to get people booked for her upcoming shows. She suggests booking December early in order to earn the new products. The batter bowl gift idea is good, and she also suggests a stocking stuffer show. Finally, she asks for people's opinion on hosting their own show. People are hesitant to have shows because the Stones are on sale, but Kelly has already booked her September show. She offers to help people book their shows by following up with potential customers.
its_me_susan
I'm starting to offer these months to get them booked early.... My shpeel is (if they hesitate to book early fall) that it's not too early to start planning their cookie or appetizer exchanges... or we can make gifts they can take away (the small batter bowl thing).

I'm wondering what you are all doing/saying to get yourselves booked?

Susan :)

December is always such a hard month for me good idea to book it now. Plus December is usually the month to earn the new products. I have heard of a lot of people doing cookie swap shows. The batter bowl gift idea is good !

Susan, you are efficient;) I'm not really looking that far ahead yet, still booking Sept! It is a good idea though...I like the cookie swap idea. How about having a stocking stuffer show? Show the products under $10--ideas for small gifts?

I take it one month at a time. Don't offer the next month until the one before it is full.

I have three dates left in September and already have two on the calendar for October. So, I'll fill those first then move on to Nov and Dec.

what is the cookieswap idea? I know i'm doing a Holiday One Stop Swap Open House with other vendors)me as host to get their goodies) in my home in november!! and a craft fair in oct with my mom while she does crafts & i set up!

Wow Deb! How did you fill up your Sept if you don't mind me asking?? Any incentives for the host other then what PC offers??

I have two catalog shows for Aug. but no cooking shows and I have offered free plates, cups, and the food!

Thanks in advance!
Kelly :))

I ask everyone if they'd like to have their own show. I make customer care calls and follow up with all booking leads.

If people are hemming and hawing about having a show, I ask them what day of the week would work best for them if they did have a show. Let's say they tell me Friday. Then I say, "okay, I have September 15 or September 8, which one works best for you?" I tell them the closer date SECOND, because that's the one I want to book first. Then they choose that date and we are booked!

Most of the time they are indecisive because they just don't know when. But if you help them break it down--most people know what day of the week they're thinking about--you can get them on the calendar.

Last edited:
KellyRedHead said:
Wow Deb! How did you fill up your Sept if you don't mind me asking?? Any incentives for the host other then what PC offers??

I have two catalog shows for Aug. but no cooking shows and I have offered free plates, cups, and the food!

Thanks in advance!
Kelly :))

Kelly my Sept is booked too - half are repeat hosts (everyone likes to host when stones are on sale - so tell your prospects that everyone wants a discounted stones and they will earn loads of hostess benefits!).

Also remind that Sept is when our new catalog comes out - don't they want to be the 1st to introduce the new products to their friends and family?

I have 4 shows in Oct, 2 in Nov.... I am offering Nov/Dec when they tell me they can't do it NOW. Nov-Jan are so tough to book and keep. I want to be overbooked so that with cancellations I still have a business. Last December was double points too wasn;t it?

I'm having trouble getting August!

Double points was last February. December was sell-a-thon as well as points towards the following year's incentive trip. I believe if you went to leadership you got the full value of the points ($1000 in sales = 1000 points). If not, you got half.

AJPratt said:
I'm having trouble getting August!

I've kind of given up on August. I have 2 big shows I hope will earn me the mid-season products. I really don't want morecooking shows (last month of summer and going away), but I *am* on the phone trying to book catalog shows!

Good luck! Don't feel bad - I think summer is tough!

How would a cookie swap work as a show? I have never done a cookie swap with Pampered Chef. I want to know exactly what you would do.

KimberleePowell said:
How would a cookie swap work as a show? I have never done a cookie swap with Pampered Chef. I want to know exactly what you would do.

Nancy's has invites. Everyone brings a few dozen cookies (you and host decide) and you would show them how to make one, give recipe, sell products.... then they do the exchange.

:)

Here are the invites. Pretty cute! I'm gonna search the files tho and see if there are any - or maybe make some....

http://www.nancyweb.com/pc/products/212.htm

Found some - just click on Files above and type in Cookie Swap. Two invites came up as well as an outline.

1. How do I get started with booking Nov-Dec & Jan parties?

To get started booking parties for the months of November, December, and January, you can reach out to friends and family to see if they are interested in hosting a party. You can also utilize social media to promote your business and reach out to potential customers. Additionally, consider reaching out to local businesses or organizations to see if they would be interested in hosting a party.

2. What are the benefits of booking parties during these months?

Booking parties during the months of November, December, and January can be beneficial because many people are in the holiday spirit and looking for gift ideas. Additionally, these months tend to be busy for most people, so hosting a party where they can get their holiday shopping done in one place can be appealing. Plus, with colder weather, many people are looking for indoor activities and a Pampered Chef party is a fun and social way to stay warm.

3. How far in advance should I start booking parties for these months?

It is recommended to start booking parties for these months at least 4-6 weeks in advance. This will give you enough time to plan and prepare for the party, as well as give your host enough time to invite guests and gather RSVPs.

4. What are some tips for successful bookings during these months?

One tip for successful bookings during these months is to offer special holiday-themed products or recipes at your parties. This can make the party more enticing for potential guests and increase sales. Additionally, consider offering discounts or promotions for parties booked during these months to encourage more bookings.

5. How can I ensure my parties are a success during these busy months?

To ensure your parties are a success during these busy months, make sure to plan and prepare in advance. This includes having all the necessary products and materials for the party, as well as promoting the party through various channels. It's also important to provide excellent customer service and follow up with guests after the party to encourage future bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • ChefLaurel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jenniann
  • pampered2007