• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Started Pampered Chef April 2, Just Introducing Myself

In summary, Megan has been lurking for the past month and has started 3 shows. She is currently a hostess and would love to do this full time. She has had successful shows in the past, but is looking to increase her income. She is also considering becoming a chef.
meganmcg
Hello All!

My name is Megan and I live in southern IN, I have been a 'lurker' for the past month and figured it was time to introduce myself! I have done 3 shows so far and really enjoy the business.

This is my fun job for now but would love to do this full time eventually, especially when husband and I decide to start having kiddoes.

And I have to share that I had a $900 show last night, so excited!! It may go over $1000 depending on what the hostess decides to purchase. But I only got one 'maybe' booking, need to work on this area more. I did make the booking slide (after learning about it from you all!) so maybe I need to do something more.

Thank you all for posting your good tips and information on here!

Megan

Welcome! Congratulations on your $900 show. I know that feels good.

Megan,

welcome to CS... at times Lurking is good... :)
allows you to sit back and soak up information.

Welcome to the family!!! :)

Welcome. Congrats on your $900 show. Sounds like your off to a great start

Welcome to our wacky little corner of cyberspace!

Welcome Megan!

Wow, $900!! Congrats!

Welcome Megan. Congrats on the $900 show. Try to keep the same momentum up that you have now and you will do very well with your business.

Thank you all!

Welcome Megan, awsome show!!

Welcome aboard!!:chef:

Welcome! You are so blessed to be here so early in your PC career! I didn't join until last July and have learned so much!!! Host coach your Host with the DYLAB flyer that encourages them to find people to book the next 3 months out because they want the Host Special too. Also re-book the Host and tell her she gets DOUBLE the Host Special since she is booking from herself! I found out about that on here last summer and have done it ever since. Give your Host an incentive for bookings...an extra 10% off at anyone who books from her! If she gets 5 bookings and they all hold on the original date, buy her choice of one of the Host specials if the Show is over $500... I've only had one Show over $800 and that was my fundraiser last month! You are doing great! Did the other Shows qualify you in 30 days? You are on your way to a great business! I just thought of something...you earned the new white DCB! You will love that piece of stoneware! My DD and I both have one and now I live with her, SIL, and the grandkids. There are times when both are dirty, we use them so much!

HI Megan! Welcome to the family!! It sounds like you are off to a great start!
Congrats on your $900

Hi Megan,

Welcome aboard and Awesome show!!!!

Vicky

Congrats and welcome

Welcome! enjoy all of the greatness this site has to offer!

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do you do?

Pampered Chef is a company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I help customers discover and purchase these products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online parties.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! Simply invite your friends and family to your home or online party and I will take care of the rest. I will bring the products, provide recipe ideas, and demonstrate how to use them. As a host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and connect with a supportive community of like-minded individuals. You also have the ability to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want.

4. How do I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, like myself, by hosting a party or placing an order directly through my website. You can also contact me for assistance with product recommendations and any questions you may have.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers regular promotions and discounts for both customers and consultants. These can include free products with a certain purchase, discounted bundles, and more. Be sure to stay updated through my website or by following me on social media for the latest deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies