• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Summer Product/Pricing Breakdown

In summary, PC products are becoming more expensive. However, under $20 products are still available.
whiteyteresa
PC SPRING/SUMMER 2009

% of Total

Items between $.75 & $10 95 27%

Items between $10.01 & $20 142 40%

Items between $20.01 & $30 44 12%

Items between $30.01 & $50 39 11%

Items over $50.01 35 10%

Total # of Products 355 100.00%

Total % of Products under $10 95 27%

Total % of Products under $20 237 67%

Total % of Products under $30 281 79%

I just received this from my director

I hope it is helpful

I tried to line everything up but couldn't

:chef:

This is really great! It will help when people say "PC products are too expensive" and then I can say "67% is under $20."

Thanks for posting!

Great to know that while prices may have gone up... 67% is still under $20 :)!

Teresa: Thank you for sharing this information. I mention the "under $20" percentage at every one of my shows and customers are really surprised when they find out this valuable piece of information.

I received this from my director from her ED and from one of her downlines. I have a name but I don't want to post it.

But you welcome.

:chef:

There is no more .75 products any more.... The Citrus Peeler went to $1... I am in the process of revising the flyer I did for the $15 and under products. I will post it as soon as I get it all done.

pcchefjane said:
There is no more .75 products any more.... The Citrus Peeler went to $1... I am in the process of revising the flyer I did for the $15 and under products. I will post it as soon as I get it all done.

Oh! That would be wonderful!! Can't wait to have you post it! :thumbup:

It'll probably take a week or so. I take care of my grandkids 9:30-1:30 daily plus 3:30-5:30 on Tues/Thurs. Also (since I live with my DD & SIL & grandkids now) the oldest (my 2 yo grandson) "sleeps in Mamaw's big bed on Mon/Wed/Fri and sometimes Sun nights! LOL! No late nights for me when he is in my bed! I actually get to sleep at a decent hour! LOL!

I like this! I always hate it when someone tells me they go to Wal-Mart or Target cause they can't afford PC...HELLO..have you seen some of the prices at Target!:eek: Plus, Target isn't going to take something back after you had it over a year!:sing:

Revised an old file!

Attachments

• 2009 SPRING.SUMMER CATALOG.doc
    205 KB · Views: 467
lmradlein said:
I like this! I always hate it when someone tells me they go to Wal-Mart or Target cause they can't afford PC...HELLO..have you seen some of the prices at Target!:eek: Plus, Target isn't going to take something back after you had it over a year!:sing:

Especially since their return policy sucks! Sorry had to throw that in because I love Target but get so mad at their return policy - number one reason I didn't register with them for my recent wedding. (A plus for PC though because of our awesome warranty and easy return/exchange policy!)

1. What are some new products being introduced for the Spring/Summer season?

For the Spring/Summer season, we are introducing a variety of new kitchen tools and gadgets, including a citrus press, herb scissors, and a watermelon slicer. We also have new cookware sets and baking dishes in vibrant, seasonal colors.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Spring/Summer products?

Yes, we have a special promotion for our Spring/Summer products. With every purchase of $75 or more, you will receive a free set of our new herb scissors. Additionally, we are offering a discounted bundle deal on our new cookware set and baking dishes.

3. Can you explain the pricing breakdown for the Spring/Summer products?

Our pricing for the Spring/Summer products varies depending on the type of product. Our kitchen tools and gadgets range from $10 to $25, while our cookware sets and baking dishes range from $50 to $100. We also offer bundle deals and promotions, so be sure to check our website for the latest pricing information.

4. Are there any new products specifically for outdoor grilling or entertaining?

Yes, we have a new line of outdoor grilling tools, such as a grill basket and skewers, perfect for summer barbecues. We also have a new line of serving platters and bowls in fun, summery designs for all your entertaining needs.

5. Can I still use my consultant discount on the Spring/Summer products?

Yes, your consultant discount is still applicable on the Spring/Summer products. As always, you will receive a 20% discount on all products, including the new seasonal items. However, please note that discounts and promotions cannot be combined.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies