• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Quality Labels Ss 2012

I also put them in the lower right hand corner of the tri-fold brochures. I think it's important that people know what they are getting before they buy. Plus, it's a way to show that I am not trying to be cheap. The catalogs are usually on the counter or on the door near the check out. And I get the "PC is too expensive" comment a lot. But I tell them that I can't afford to buy something that is not going to last. With my business, I need to buy quality products that are going to last.
lt1jane
Gold Member
As requested, here are the Affordable Qualty Stickers that I put on the front of all my catalogs

Affordable Quality
Products $10 or less - 32%
Products $20 or less - 69% ($10.01-$20 – 37%)
Products $30 or less - 81% ($20.01-$30 - 12% )
Products $50 or less - 91% ($30.01-$50 - 10%)
Products over $50 - 9%

156 Products $10 or less - 32%
335 Products $20 or less - 69% (179 $10.01-$20 – 37%)
394 Products $30 or less - 81% (59 $20.01-$30 - 12% )
445 Products $50 or less - 91% (51 $30.01-$50 - 10%)
43 Products over $50 - 9% (43 50.01+)
488 Products total

Last edited:
Do you have a .doc for the second one? I only get the first set. Also, do guests comment on those labels?

Thank you for the breakdown!

The second set of numbers is more FYI for us consultants. If you want, you can adapt the stickers I made with that info. I think it's just too much information for guests. They are satisfied with the first set of numbers.

I don't get comments on the labels themselves, but they have contributed to a lack of "PC is too expensive" comments. I never hear that any more at parties. Everyone knows that PC is quality, but there is a perception that everything must be expensive in order to be a high quality item. These labels help to dispel that myth.

Ok - thanks. I am anxious to try them and see what kind of comments I get - or don't get :)

Just curious...is this the numbers for the current catalog? Or the new Spring/Summer catalog? Thanks!

Sorry, I just noticed the header says "SS 2012." I have a bad habit of not reading headers.

FW 2011 labels are here: http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...ality-stickers-affordable-quality-fw-2011.doc

Because I update these labels every season and three tri-fold brochures, I always put the season in the topic header so people will know if they are looking at current updates or old ones.

You're not alone about not reading headers, a lot of people don't look at dates and will comment on threads that are years old...

What a great idea!! I often hear the "too expensive" comment...usually from those who do not even look in the catalog! Thanks!

Where do you place the catalogs?
And just my opinion...I'm SO sick of hearing, "PC is too expensive."

Chozengirl said:
Where do you place the catalogs?
And just my opinion...I'm SO sick of hearing, "PC is too expensive."

I often counter that comment with "I can't afford to buy cheap."

I put them on the front cover. Ususally the lower right hand corner.

What is the price range for the Affordable Quality Labels SS 2012?

The price range for the Affordable Quality Labels SS 2012 varies depending on the specific label and quantity purchased. However, they typically range from $5 to $15 per pack.

Are the Affordable Quality Labels SS 2012 dishwasher safe?

Yes, these labels are made with durable materials that can withstand being washed in the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting results.

Do the Affordable Quality Labels SS 2012 come in different sizes?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes for our Affordable Quality Labels SS 2012 to fit different containers and items. Please check the product description for specific size measurements.

Can I customize the labels with my own design or text?

No, the Affordable Quality Labels SS 2012 come pre-printed with designs and text. However, we offer a range of designs and styles to choose from to fit your needs.

How many labels come in a pack of Affordable Quality Labels SS 2012?

The number of labels in each pack varies depending on the size and type of label. Please check the product description for specific quantities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • whiteyteresa
  • Products and Tips
Replies