• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the breakdown of product prices for our fundraiser?

In summary, the conversation is about discussing the product price breakdown for a fundraiser. Allison shares that there are at least 100 products under $10 and provides a list of current products sorted by price. She also mentions that there are 334 products in total, with 29% under $10 and 68% under $20. The conversation ends with a discussion about updating the list for the upcoming season. Overall, the conversation highlights the availability of affordable products and the importance of investing in one's kitchen.
mhrivera
I know this is probably the wrong section to post this, but does anyone have the product price breakdown? Like, 80% of products are under $30, or 50% are under $20? I am trying to get a fundraiser, and want them to know that all our products are not too expensive.

Thanks!

I'm not sure although I just counted before I included it on an open house postcard and I know that we have at least 100 products under $10. Well, that was 3 weeks ago so I haven't looked to see if that's changed with the price increases.

here is the list of current products sorted by price

hth

Allison

Attachments

• productlist_price2.pdf
    504.5 KB · Views: 377
allisonserna said:
here is the list of current products sorted by price

hth

Allison

Well, almost 100 under $10. Technically, with the outlet we might just squeeze by!;)

thanks! That was very helpful!

I'm getting objections because of how expensive PC is and how tight the economy is. My response is always the same, we all need to invest in our kitchen since we don't have that extra $$ for dining out in today's economy. Now, I've counted and done some math to back this up.
We have 334 products
96 of them are under $10
228 of them are under $20
This breaks down like so...
29% of our products are under $10, you can say that as NEARLY 30% of our products!
68% of our products are under $20, that's almost 70%!!
You can't argue those numbers! Yes, we have some expensive products, but those are the ones you host a show to get free or half priced ;)
Hope this helps everyone with their little PC commercial ;)

ivy5683 said:
I'm getting objections because of how expensive PC is and how tight the economy is. My response is always the same, we all need to invest in our kitchen since we don't have that extra $$ for dining out in today's economy. Now, I've counted and done some math to back this up.
We have 334 products
96 of them are under $10
228 of them are under $20
This breaks down like so...
29% of our products are under $10, you can say that as NEARLY 30% of our products!
68% of our products are under $20, that's almost 70%!!
You can't argue those numbers! Yes, we have some expensive products, but those are the ones you host a show to get free or half priced ;)
Hope this helps everyone with their little PC commercial ;)

That was great! Thanks for figuring that out and sharing! I will definitely print that out and hold onto it so I can remember! :) Did you go by the Fall catalog or the S/S?

s/s list... we'll have to update.

What is the price breakdown of this product?

The price breakdown for our products varies depending on the product itself. We take into consideration factors such as materials, design, and production costs when determining the final price. Our goal is to offer high-quality products at a fair price.

Why is this product priced higher than similar products?

Our products may be priced higher due to their unique features and high-quality materials. We prioritize using premium materials to ensure our products are durable and long-lasting. We also invest in innovative designs and technology to provide the best cooking experience for our customers.

Can I get a discount on this product?

We occasionally offer discounts and promotions on our products. You can check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any ongoing sales. Additionally, we offer discounts for bulk orders and host rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Are there any hidden fees in the product price?

No, our product prices are transparent and do not include any hidden fees. The final price you see at checkout is the total cost, including shipping and taxes. We strive to provide our customers with a clear and honest pricing structure.

What is the return policy for products with a price breakdown?

We have a satisfaction guarantee on all our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • stephanieboyd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy