• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Day of Month Is What You Pay for Product

In summary, the author is looking to increase their sales and bookings in May, and offers a product for only what the day is of the month in order to make this clearer to their guests. They are also considering offering different items for different times of the month.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I am looking to increase my sales and bookings in May, to help with HWC and to also help my pocket book. I am really leaning to offering a product(s) that they only pay for it in the amount of what the day is of the month. To make this clearer than mud, if they have the party on May 1st, they only pay $1 for "????"..If they have a party on the 5th, they only pay $5 for "?????".

Just wondering for some suggestions of what the product (s) should be. Should I offer 2 or 3 different items for different times of the month?

I would do the host special or the 8in saute pan or a small round stone.

Ooh that's a really neat idea! I agree with Kate, I think the saute pan and the round stone are great incentives, or even any 1 product that retails for around $35-40. Though you'll want to make sure that its a qualified show so they'll be sure to get their Outside Orders.

If you do a search for "Dollar Days" you will probably find lots of ideas. :)

This would help with getting shows earlier in the month too. Why pay $30 or $31 dollars when you can get something for $3 or $4?

That's a really cute idea. I find that my guests love the Season's Cookbook (I think that's the name - it's the $1 book) and I often use that during my drawings at the end of my show. Your idea is good....got w/it.

I will do the pan and stone. Will send the special off with the May newsletter tomorrow. Wish me luck. I will let you know what happens!!

Just thought of this...what if I offered all 3 HWC for that price of the day the show is held?? Do you think that would be good??

After the 19th they would be more than they normally would cost, but up until then that would be a nice deal :)

You inspired me to do the dollar days sale again this year for our Sell-A-Thon. I just redid my Dollar Days flyer from last year.

I hope this gives you some ideas - of just change the contact info and use this one! Good luck!

Attachments

• Dollar Days.doc
    190 KB · Views: 403
Love the Flyer that should get some minds a thinking, great job Nancy.

Chef Stacy Edwards said:
Love the Flyer that should get some minds a thinking, great job Nancy.
Thanks Stacy!! I am planning to send it as an attachment to the names in my email contact list.

Good Luck let us all know how it turns out.

Are you allowing the host to pick the item they get?I think I'm going to use this...but I'll have to pick different items as some of these are quite expensive in Canada.

I was just wondering if anyone has done this before and if so, what kind of results did you get?

That is a beautiful flyer! Thank you sooooooo much for sharing!

Related to Day of Month Is What You Pay for Product

What is "Day of Month Is What You Pay for Product"?

"Day of Month Is What You Pay for Product" is a payment system for Pampered Chef customers where the day of the month you place your order determines the price you pay for the product.

How does "Day of Month Is What You Pay for Product" work?

The price for each product is divided into three tiers based on the day of the month: 1st-10th, 11th-20th, and 21st-31st. The earlier you place your order within the tier, the lower the price you pay for the product.

Can I choose my own day of the month to place an order?

Yes, you can choose any day within the designated tier to place your order and pay the corresponding price for the product.

Are there any exceptions to the "Day of Month Is What You Pay for Product" system?

Yes, certain limited-time offers may have a fixed price regardless of the day of the month the order is placed. These exceptions will be clearly stated in the product details.

Can I change the day of the month for my order after it has been placed?

No, once an order has been placed, the day of the month cannot be changed. The price paid for the product will be based on the day the order was originally placed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandak
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • melissaboyd