1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Spring/Summer Change Over?

1. Swirl

Swirl Member

Do we get a change over kit for the new season? I mean do we get a certain # of catalogs and reciepts to start out with for March or do we have to wait till our supply orders come in. Just curious I though I had read some place on here about that. And if we do get a kit when do they usually show up (I'm hoping before March).

Feb 21, 2006
  2. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

you will get a changeover kit unless you just signed up i think. i already recieved mine a couple weeks ago i think..some had already had theres for a week or longer before me.

3. Swirl

Swirl Member

So Monica....what came in your change over kit? It wasn't the kit with just one catalog and a sample of each reciept was it? With the new info on the Wedding Registry, I recieved that a few weeks ago but I thougt they atleast gave you some catalogs to start out with.

Feb 21, 2006
  4. monica_sweetconsultant

you get like 25 catalogs, the new wedding registry samples and training book, sample reciept, the new italian theme training book, sample italian theme invitation, stuff like that....cant exactly remember everything..to many kids.lol..

5. Swirl

Swirl Member

Thanks Monica...mine just must be late. I hope it gets here before March 4th, I have a show and would love to have the new catalogs for that.

Feb 21, 2006
  6. monica_sweetconsultant

glad to help!! good luck with your show!!

7. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Call your director on this. You should have received this by now in my opinion.

Have something to add?