• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Theme & Potential New Product Ideas

In summary, the new products that are going to be given out at the Spring Launch are a cookbook holder, a meat thermometer, a ginger grater, a lid for a bamboo bowl, a nylon mini-serving spatula, a burger press, and a rocker knife.
babywings76
Gold Member
I know there's a thread already about what the new stoneware piece is going to be that will be given out at Spring Launch, but I thought it would be fun to start guessing what other new products are going to be.

Did you notice the theme they are going with? Today's e-mail used words like: whip, ingredients, cookbook, menu, etc. Now, I know this is Pampered Chef, so these words are probably just normal references that they could be using for fun. But...what if they are reflective of a theme.

So here's a few ideas maybe they are coming out with:

Cookbook holder
recipe organizer or menu planning helper of some kind
new cookbooks

Aside from all that, some other products I wish they would make:

Strainer pot insert for the stockpot, so you can just lift out your pasta without carrying the pot over to the sink and draining it. (I get so jealous when I see people on Food Network use those!) :D

Napkin holder with or without a spot to add S&P to it.

Cover for the cake stand/platters we have

Meat thermometer for use with an outdoor grill

Ok, I hate the fact that I always get PC emails a day late. Got my pc newswire today-loved the "todays the last day to submit orders in time for Christmas!" So, I haven't gotten this new email yet.

Anywhooo...my neighbor just came over about an hour ago wanting to order an herb roller for her daughter for a gift. We don't sell this herb roller BUT WE SHOULD! It is totally cool! Fits in the palm of your hand, has 4 rolling blades that you just roll around on the cutting board over your herbs. One end has a scraper to then scrape all the herbs together to scoop.

Lids for the bamboo bowls
Lid for the mfp
nylon mini serving spatula (smaller than the small nylon spatula)
hamburger press

I like your idea of a grill thermometer!

That's all I can think of...

Oh thanks for reminding me! I also have been wishing for a nylon mini-serving spatula! Our metal one will scrape the brownie pan, yet the small nylon spatula is too wide for me and scooshes the brownies too much. :DGreat idea on the hamburger press, too! I know a lot of people love those and ask if we make one.

Thought of another thing...some sort of tray that you can transport all the goodies you need to bring out to the grill. And maybe it could double for some type of serving tray that can sit on the table to have compartments for the ketchup, mustard, pickles, room for a plate/small platter, etc.

Co-worker has been asking me when we are going to get a ginger grater.

terrysteacup said:

The microplane zester works well =)

terrysteacup said:

She can use the Fine Microplane Adjustable Grater. It comes with the food hopper thing so you can break off a piece of ginger and put it in and keep your fingertips and nails intact. Or use it without it if you hold a big piece of it.

a rocker knife (we eskimos call them ulus, the inventors of said knife) ;)

He doesn't want to use the Fine Microplane Adjustable Grater--we discussed that option (or pressing it through the garlic press). The item he showed me on line you can put plastic wrap over the grater and it doesnt tear and all your ginger can be wrapped up in the plastic when your done.

terrysteacup said:
He doesn't want to use the Fine Microplane Adjustable Grater--we discussed that option (or pressing it through the garlic press). The item he showed me on line you can put plastic wrap over the grater and it doesnt tear and all your ginger can be wrapped up in the plastic when your done.

Do you have a link for that? You have me curious, because I can't picture it. He should just buy that then. ;) I like when we have products that aren't for just one item, though, so for me using one of our microplane graters is sufficient. Too many single-use gadgets make for crowded drawers. ;) :D

babywings76 said:
Do you have a link for that? You have me curious, because I can't picture it. He should just buy that then. ;) I like when we have products that aren't for just one item, though, so for me using one of our microplane graters is sufficient. Too many single-use gadgets make for crowded drawers. ;) :D

Agree completely about multi-function tools being better than one gadget for one use.

I hope they come out with a nice cookbook holder, although I just gave that idea for my kids to get me something for Christmas. Since they will likely get one for me, that pretty much insures PC will come out with one this year. ;) (you're welcome! you can thank me later...haha)

I do hope they have some great recipes like they did with the last SB. Those are good.

Have you noticed the people who are going to The Feast get a new piece of stoneware? Wonder how small it is, for people to carry it around. Is it bigger than a breadbox?

1. What is the theme for the Spring Launch?

The theme for the Spring Launch is "Fresh and Fun". It is all about incorporating bright colors, fresh ingredients, and fun cooking techniques into your kitchen.

2. Will there be any new products released during the Spring Launch?

Yes, we are always looking to innovate and provide our customers with new and exciting products. Keep an eye out for potential new product releases during the Spring Launch.

3. Can you give us any hints about the potential new products?

Unfortunately, we cannot disclose any information about potential new products until they are officially released. We want to keep the excitement and surprise for our customers.

4. Will the Spring Launch theme and potential new products be available in all countries?

We strive to make our products available to all of our customers, but some products may have limited availability in certain countries. We will do our best to make the Spring Launch theme and potential new products available globally.

5. Can customers suggest potential new product ideas?

Yes, we value our customers' opinions and ideas. You can submit potential new product ideas through our website or by contacting our customer service team. We are always open to hearing from our customers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views