• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch, Phx Flights $39, Southwest

In summary, the Spring Launch, Phx Flights $39 deal offers a one-way flight from select cities to Phoenix, Arizona for only $39. This includes all taxes and fees. The deal is available for a limited time and booking early is recommended. You can choose your desired departure and arrival dates, but there may be blackout dates and other restrictions. To book, visit the website or call the customer service line with your travel dates and departure city.
nikked
Gold Member
Southwest Air just announced $39 flights to Phoenix. Must purchase by December 20, fly January 4 to March 9. Perfect for Spring Launch (if you're heading that way!)

Special Offers - Air Specials - Southwest Airlines

WhoopNess! I am going to Phoenix (booked when they were doing a $30 each way sale!!)

Wow, that's an amazing deal! I've always wanted to visit Phoenix and this seems like the perfect opportunity. I love how Southwest always has great deals and promotions. Definitely going to take advantage of this offer and plan a trip for the Spring Launch. Thanks for sharing!

1. What is included in the Spring Launch, Phx Flights $39 deal?

The Spring Launch, Phx Flights $39 deal includes a one-way flight from select cities to Phoenix, Arizona for only $39. This price includes all taxes and fees.

2. How long is this deal available?

This deal is available for a limited time only. The exact end date may vary, so we recommend booking your flight as soon as possible to take advantage of this offer.

3. Can I choose my departure and arrival dates?

Yes, you can choose your desired departure and arrival dates within the eligible travel dates. However, availability may be limited and certain blackout dates may apply.

4. Are there any restrictions on this deal?

Yes, there are a few restrictions to keep in mind. This deal is only valid for select flights from specific cities to Phoenix, and it must be booked as a one-way flight. Additionally, there may be blackout dates and other restrictions that apply.

5. How do I book this deal?

To book the Spring Launch, Phx Flights $39 deal, simply visit our website or call our customer service line. Be sure to have your desired travel dates and departure city ready, and our team will assist you in finding the best flight option for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
skaugchef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom