• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Partners Attend the Spring Launch Meeting?

In summary, spouses are welcome to attend the Spring Launch Meeting with you and do not need to purchase a separate ticket. There are no separate sessions for spouses, as the meeting is a joint session for all attendees. Spouses are also welcome to participate in the hands-on cooking demonstrations. It is recommended that you and your spouse attend together to learn about the new products and strengthen your Pampered Chef business.
gilchrist_pchef
So I really want to go to the Spring Launch Meeting.... but I want to take my husband with me. Can he attend the meeting with me or will he just have to stay in the hotel by himself all day???? I have never been to anything bigger than my cluster meeting so I don't know how this stuff works.

He probably can attend but you would have to pay the $50 for him too.

I'm curious about this too....my mom has been thinking of signing under me, as it is she's such a huge boost to my business...and I would really like for her to attend with me.

1. Can my husband attend the Spring Launch Meeting with me?

Yes, spouses are welcome to attend the Spring Launch Meeting with you.

2. Do I need to purchase an additional ticket for my husband to attend?

No, spouses do not need to purchase a separate ticket to attend the Spring Launch Meeting with you.

3. Will there be separate sessions for spouses at the Spring Launch Meeting?

No, the Spring Launch Meeting is a joint session for all attendees, including spouses.

4. Can my husband participate in the hands-on cooking demonstrations at the Spring Launch Meeting?

Yes, spouses are welcome to participate in the hands-on cooking demonstrations at the Spring Launch Meeting.

5. Are there any special tips for attending the Spring Launch Meeting with my spouse?

We recommend that you and your spouse attend the Spring Launch Meeting together so you can both learn about the new products and be on the same page when it comes to your Pampered Chef business. It can also be a fun and informative experience to attend with your partner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • chef tso
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom