• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Meeting - St. Louis

In summary, the Spring Launch Meeting in St. Louis is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to introduce new products, share business updates, and provide training and inspiration. It will take place on a specific date at a designated venue and is open to all consultants and their guests. The event will feature new product releases, training sessions, and guest speakers. Registration is required and can be done through a consultant's website or by contacting customer service.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Anyone going to this meeting?

My team will be there. :)

Are we going to be the only ones in St. Louis?? :) Lots of prize winners on my team! ha ha

bump......

One of my team members will be in St. Louis. She is closer to St. Louis than Omaha. The rest of the gang will be going to Omaha. I can't wait!

I will be there. Along with many members from my team. We're all very excited!

All but two of my downline are registered for St. Louis. So excited!! Only bad thing is that it's election day & I completely spaced on the days. Signed up to be an election judge. Going to have to call the courthouse Tuesday.

Can't wait for the meeting!

1. What is the Spring Launch Meeting in St. Louis?

The Spring Launch Meeting in St. Louis is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products, share business updates, and provide training and inspiration for consultants.

2. When and where is the Spring Launch Meeting taking place?

The Spring Launch Meeting in St. Louis will take place on [insert date] at the [insert venue name].

3. Can anyone attend the Spring Launch Meeting in St. Louis?

Yes, the Spring Launch Meeting is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. However, registration is required to attend the event.

4. What can I expect to see at the Spring Launch Meeting?

At the Spring Launch Meeting, you can expect to see and learn about new product releases, participate in training sessions, and hear from guest speakers and company leaders.

5. How can I register for the Spring Launch Meeting in St. Louis?

You can register for the Spring Launch Meeting through your consultant's website or by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service. Registration typically opens a few months before the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
hailey84
  • otisbg