• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch in Atl.. and Auction Kings

In summary, the Spring Launch in Atl. and Auction Kings event is a spring-themed launch party and auction hosted by Auction Kings in Atlanta, Georgia. It will take place on [date] at the Auction Kings headquarters and is open to the public. Attendees must be at least 18 years old to participate in the auction, which will feature a variety of unique and valuable items such as antiques, collectibles, artwork, and jewelry. To participate, attendees must register and obtain a bidder's paddle either online or at the event and provide a valid ID and credit card information.
crissy11
Gold Member
If you ever watch this show on tv.. I found out they are located just 15 miles from the airport.. I have had an antique kiddie koop that I have wanted to get appraised and sell so I contacted them and they said to bring it by and the next auction is Sunday the 13th. I can't wait to take it as they are the largest auction house in the area and being on tv maybe my piece will fetch alot more. Just thought you might like to know in case you have something too.

Woohoo! That's awesome! I love that show!

Wow, that's really interesting! I had no idea they were located so close to the airport. I've always enjoyed watching that show, so it's exciting to know that they are nearby and could potentially appraise and sell my items. Thanks for sharing this information! I'll definitely keep it in mind if I ever have any valuable items to sell.

Related to Spring Launch in Atl.. and Auction Kings

What is the Spring Launch in Atl. and Auction Kings event?

The Spring Launch in Atl. and Auction Kings event is a spring-themed launch party and auction hosted by Auction Kings, a popular auction house in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a highly anticipated event that showcases unique and valuable items up for auction.

When and where is the event taking place?

The Spring Launch in Atl. and Auction Kings event is taking place on [date] at the Auction Kings headquarters located at [address] in Atlanta, Georgia.

Who can attend the event?

The event is open to the public and anyone interested in attending can purchase a ticket online or at the door. However, attendees must be at least 18 years old to participate in the auction.

What type of items will be up for auction?

The auction will feature a variety of unique and valuable items, including antiques, collectibles, artwork, jewelry, and more. These items have been carefully selected by Auction Kings' team of experts and are expected to attract a large bidding audience.

How can I participate in the auction?

To participate in the auction, attendees must register and obtain a bidder's paddle. Registration can be done online before the event or at the registration desk on the day of the event. Bidders must also provide a valid form of ID and credit card information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • ChefShalon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service